• 1845 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6226 Players Online
  • 4381 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplexian City (Kinda Related to Creative Housing)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 20, 2019.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. This is part Rp and part building so here's how it works:

REDSTONE MACHINES ARE BANNED TO PREVENT LAG MACHINES AND GRIEFING IS PUNISHABLE.
    There will be a Giant 500x500 area will everyone who joins the game will build or look. People can work together in building things, like the Mineplexian Police Department, or Restaurants, or Shops. You can browse in 2 modes, Build, and Guest. If you are not interested in building, you can just watch. If you do want to take part, go ahead! But if you grief, you will only have guest mode.

This is the offense list:

1st grief offense: 1 day with guest
    2nd grief offense: 1 week with guest
    3rd offense: 1 month with guest
    4th offense: 1 year with guest
    5th offense: Permanent guest, never build again.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  2. I think this would be tough to moderate with players running around destroying stuff. Since Creative Housing already exists, why add this? It seems pointless to have a game added that's really close to another, unless it's for something like NANO. I think it'd be cool to have some kind of town on Mineplex, though. Overall though, -1

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  3. How long would this game go on for?

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  4. Forever

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  5. Within an hour everything would be ruined if it lasted forever. Maybe a Max block place and break?

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  6. You can report grievers. Also, there would always be someone working 24/7! Creative Housing is limited cause when you leave, you don’t know when your friends come back.
    --- Post updated ---
    What does that mean?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2019
  7. Will there be a max player amount? There are some basic questions you should answer ing the OP

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  8. There’s no max player count, there is a max of builders, 3,000. But the number of guests is unlimited. So if you try to switch to builder too late, it won’t allow you till someone leaves

And I said it’s 500x500 block area.
    --- Post updated ---
    Its 500x500 and the max builders is 3000. There are unlimited guests! If the limit is 3000 and you try to switch to builder, it will not work.

+ you can report griefers. And redstone is prevented.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
  9. I think there should be a much, much lower max builders. That is because if there were 3000 players each player would only have 84 blocks of space to build on.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  10. Okay, so it’ll be 1000 by 1000 (1 million blocks), so to walk from one end to another is a little below 3 minutes, and the builder limit is 2000 players max, as there’s more players, this way, everyone can build 500 blocks, the area will expand as more players come to Mineplex, like 1500 by 1500, and there is a higher build player limit, like 2500 builders max.

OP OP
  11. That would be a lot of work on the staff team if there were to be a staff member on there 24/7. That's just tough. Adding to what @cerns said, what, if any, is the max player limit, and would there be rewards for playing?

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  12. First look what I replied to jack attack, then I got an idea, so every block placed will show a username of who placed it, if punched. And normal players can report too on forums

OP OP