• 281 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8719 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex YT Rank Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! I'm back from vacation! Here is an interview @DivinePegasi ! I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you to Divine for taking some time to do this interview, I an the community really appreciate it! Enjoy!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    doeo, 24OO, Tours and 4 others like this.
  2. Had a pleasure being a part of this interview! :)

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    24OO, Tours, QuitPlayn and 7 others like this.
  3. Great interview!

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Heyo, great interview once again and definitely worth a watch. It's always interesting seeing everyones story and how they actually reached the position they are in. Great interview keep it up!

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    Kyuine and Ryan14VT like this.
  5. Nice interview like always! I'm glad that the interviews have returned :)

-M3k

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  6. Heyooo!

This is yet another great interview you have here! Divine gave some amazing responses and gave some great tips for those who want to grow their Youtube channel! Keep up the great work you two! Love both of your channels. c:

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    DivinePegasi and Ryan14VT like this.
  7. Hiya!

Another interview Ryan, and thank you for mixing it up with interviewing a YT! Definitely surprised me haha. Good luck!

(Also AGL is back so if you want to interview him just ask xD)

-Kyuine

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. Great interview with DivinePegasi, Ryan! I love all of the answers from her that are detailed and informative. I've known DivinePegasi for over a year since she got YT rank 2 years ago. I also watched her streams sometimes, and she did amazing. I also love the advice from DivinePegasi too! :D

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  9. Nice interview!

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  10. I’ve said it many times, I’ll say it again, I love watching these interviews man! I like how you decided to switch things up and go with a YT rank instead of a Staff Member this time around, very interesting. I’ve actually started watching @DivinePegasi more often lately so it was kinda ironic to see her in this weeks interview haha, have a great day man!

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  11. Hey there!
    Super nice to hear from one of our CC members. This was definitely an interview I wasn't expecting and so hearing more from a YT member is I think super unique and pretty interesting and definitely benefits a lot of players hoping to join the CC team in the future. I hope to hear more from you. Great work both of you on this interview!

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  12. It’s always fun watching these, but to me this one is one of the more unique interviews. It’s cool to hear from a YouTuber’s standpoint and their journey. Although I most likely won’t be using them (not a YT), the tips Divine gave will definitely help smaller content creators towards their goal of joining the CC team! All the questions led to great and insightful responses, especially the one asked by Sickle! :O
    And yeah the willingness to stream on two different platforms for fans is a really cool thing to do! Like I said in one of Divine’s video showcase threads, it does show how much she cares about her fans!

One more thing! The streams are super fun, everyone should definitely look into watching them.

Posted Aug 1, 2019