• 971 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3550 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Mineplex Translations Team

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Tobias, Sep 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Congratulations to all of the members!

Also, I love the fact that you guys listened to our responses and added a few new languages! I'll definitely be applying for a spot on a Spanish team! Great work to you all!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
    Dillionia, Im_Ken and lili :) like this.
  2. Hey!
    The Mineplex translations team is an amazing sub-team in my opinion! The Mineplex translations team does an amazing job for their roles! They are extremely helpful to the Mineplex playerbase and are extremely helpful in almost all situtations!
    Have a good day!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
    lili :) likes this.
  3. Hello!

Shoutout to all of my Arabic speaking friends whoo!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
  4. G'day fellas. Time for a big announcement from us here at TT Headquarters :mineplex:

As some of you may have read by the announcement on Discord, we were finally given the opportunity to begin translating this website - Wohooo! With that, we were also advertising our always-open applications, and it seemed like the announcement helped, as we have received a great bunch of applications for a great variety of our supported languages, and I am looking so much forward to reading and reviewing them all.

We are already deep into the works with this website (and the memes that we have created are ten out of ten bagels, I must admit) and you will see results in no time! Stay tuned :)

Sadly, Florence has decided to step down from all of her Mineplex duties, including her position as the TT Lead. I would like to express my deepest thanks for having her as a team lead. She did a terrific job whilst being a part of this team, and she is one of the primary reasons as to why the team structure is as great as it is right now.
    On behalf of everyone on TT, thank you so much, we wish you nothing but the best.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 8, 2019
  5. This is great news! I've been wondering for a while if there where translated versions of the website, but have never asked. This is going to be great for those players that don't speak English or are still trying to learn the language. Yay for Mineplex for always striving to be more inclusive!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Dillionia, Tobias and Im_Ken like this.
  6. I can definitely say that TT is a very friendly place to be, and I'm personally super, super excited to be working on my first batch of strings with the rest of the Spanish team. I'd STRONGLY encourage anyone who is confident in their language skills, that can understand a language that TT translates, to apply. Tobias and Lili both do a remarkable job on the team and made me feel welcome as soon as I joined. Whilst I'm saddened by Lili's departure, I think the future of TT is bright under Tobi.

Apply for this team, and I promise you, you won't regret it! :)

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Dillionia, Tobias and Klobby like this.
  7. Posted Dec 8, 2019
  8. Howdyey everyone! Time for another update from TT Headquarters~

First of all, I now act as the (lead) manager of the translations team, meaning I will be the one editing the application, processing your apps, applying TT tags and so on. I am so happy that I was given this opportunity, and I will do all it takes to keep this team blooming. :D

Secondly, translation of the website has begun for all of our languages, and I cannot describe how excited I am about that. On top of that, we also included Arabic as one of our supported languages and has been added to the application form. Please welcome @Hxmza/THELichCA as our proofreader for Arabic!

We also recruited three members, @Garodueng (Korean), @Offline (Spanish) & @Danilo (Portuguese BR).

✼ 。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。° ✼
    As you may know, we are always looking for new members to expand our team. If you know at least one language besides English and you are up for a challenge, I would suggest reading this thread and apply apply apply! Please note that (and this is an unfortunate tendency I have had to observe throughout the past couple of weeks) that should you be moved on to the application stage, you must fill out your test within one week, otherwise we cannot accept you!

I will be looking forward to reading your next application.

✼ 。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。° ✼​
    Psst.
    We are especially looking for applicants for the following languages [​IMG] :

- Arabic
    - Danish
    - Finnish
    - Korean

Bye for now! :mineplex:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 27, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 27, 2019
    Sven, Nicodami, Danilo and 4 others like this.
  9. It's my third time on the team. Even if I try to leave I can't resist the temptation to return; the team is full of hardworking members and translating is even better when you get a rewarding feeling after it, with a good management structure as well. I would highly suggest anyone to apply if you know an extra language, or just join the Scouts team; every help is more than welcome.

shoutout to tobi for having me once again because i would never want me again

Posted Dec 27, 2019
    skarm, Nicodami, Dillionia and 2 others like this.
  10. Heyoo! My name is Hamza and I'm the newly accepted proofreader for Arabic translations. I'll have to agree with @Danilo, the working spirit in this subteam is unique; everyone on this subteam is dedicated and passionate about translating. Please, if you know any other language other than English, feel free to apply at https://www.mineplex.com/translations. Always remember, that you can still help out by becoming a scout even if you can't speak any language other than English. If you also know anybody that can speak Arabic and that might have an interest in joining this subteam, feel free to redirect them to the application link as well. We look for passionate players that are active and that abide by the Mineplex rules. If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to PM me!

Posted Dec 27, 2019
  11. Hello everybody, I hope you have all had the best holidays ever! :mineplex:

Management is back again with some new information regarding the application process for the Translations Team. We have added this to the original post as well, but we feel that it is important to address this here for everyone to see:

"Please also keep in mind that, should the whitelist have a certain amount of potential candidates, we cannot guarantee a spot on the whitelist, even if your application meets or exceeds our requirements."

Sadly, due to the great amount of applications and our limited spots, we have had to reject some applications from potential candidates even if they would be a great fit for the team. Of course, this will not be the case at all times, but you must be aware that this is a possibility. Do not let this discourage you from applying however, as we keep track of all applicants and their application history. Who knows, maybe we will reach out to you at some point should we be in need of new members?

~ [​IMG] ~​

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
  12. Lol, you are the ones who make Mineplex playable and your translation is amazing, but I noticed that sometimes functions that are translated aren't working. For example: I have a button in Survival Mode, let it be the "Teleport to another player" button. It works perfectly when you use English, but if you will be using Russian language like me, you MIGHT have a bug that will simply won't let button to complete the function and nothing will happen. I understand that it is NOT translations team's fault, but this is a bit sad.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  13. We have been made aware that Mineplex Bedrock is facing some issues with certain buttons not working when using different languages on the network. This is not the case for all languages however, it is still a deal-breaker.

The issue was forwarded to QA some time ago, but I cannot give you an ETA on when a fix will be uploaded. We are hoping for the best :/

In the meantime, you can look forward to the translation of the website!

:mineplex:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Cardyceps likes this.
  14. Heyo!
    I've always wanted to be on the team, but I can really only speak conversational Spanish (In which I'm studying more in school) and a bit of Nepalise, which I highly doubt will come in useful. Good luck to those who are thinking of applying though!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Tobias likes this.
  15. Update to this thread!

I have passed along my Proofreading duties to @Dillionia. Please direct all inquiries about Spanish TT to her and Tobi!

Posted Jan 18, 2020 at 5:13 PM
    Dillionia, BaconAnEggs and Tobias like this.
  16. I can speak English

Posted Jan 18, 2020 at 9:19 PM
  17. Lucky I can't

Posted Jan 19, 2020 at 12:18 AM
  18. Anyone with their eyes on the Spanish TT, now’s a good time to apply! Even if you’re on the fence, I highly recommend applying!!

Posted Jan 19, 2020 at 12:40 AM
    Glummes likes this.
  19. i just applied

Posted Jan 21, 2020 at 7:09 PM