• 365 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8803 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Trainee Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Hello everyone!
    We have some big news! @BlueBeetleHD and I will be conducting an interview this week so leave some questions in the comments!

NOW the staff interview for the day! @SpikeCreates was kind enough to do this interview for us so thank him, and I hope you all enjoy!

Don't forget to check out yesterday's interview as well!

Posted Jul 23, 2019
    24OO, oeod, Idut and 4 others like this.
  2. Heyoo!

I had such a fun time talking to you and I really enjoyed it! Keep up the great work Ryan!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jul 23, 2019
    CupAWup, ATruePitato and Ryan14VT like this.
  3. An interview with BlueBeetleHD? That's amazing! I think you should ask him about his story in the staff team, what does a member of the leadership team do(compared to Admins) and his reaction when he got promoted to HOS.

I'm looking forward to see the video :)
    -M3k

Posted Jul 23, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Hey there Ryan!
    This interview was really nice. It was cool to see @SpikeCreates' experience on the staff team so far, and hear what he had to say about being a new trainee! It was a really sweet talk and I can't wait to see how the interview with @BlueBeetleHD goes <3

I've got a couple of questions for that video:
    (To Beetle)
    - What drove you to become a leader? How is MC as a job?
    - What do you think working for mineplex has done for you, that you wouldn't experience at a normal office-job position?
    - Do you have any plans on reintroducing the Jr. Dev system, or having a new system where inspired individuals can apply to join the dev team in a non-paid position?
    - What's your favorite game? [Or any other lighthearted question of the sort].

I look forward to future content, these videos are what keep me going :D

Posted Jul 23, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 24, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  5. Awesome thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 23, 2019
    wOeuf // xOeuf likes this.
  6. I’ve seen all of your interviews and just wanted to say that they’re amazing. I’m quite surprised that you upload daily, you should definitely take a break. Can’t wait for the interview with BlueBeetle though.

Posted Jul 23, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.