• 1077 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1077 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex survival

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dnkndonut, Mar 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, in mineplex survival there is number beside my name, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what that number represents. Please and thank you!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  2. In any game, it represents your level(out of 100) on the server if you type something in chat. You can get levels from experience. Experience is gotten from playing games(like playing a game of skywars, and you get more if you win, get more kills, etc), but you don't get any exp for playing Survival. Since I'm level 57, it would show 57 next to my name when I type in chat.

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  3. So would that level just show on any game you play?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 7, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  4. Looks like your question has been answered. That’s your current Mineplex level. Your level increases as you gain experience (which can be earned by doing well in games). Unfortunately, since survival isn’t a minigame, experience can’t be earned by playing it.

Yup! If you type in chat anywhere in the network your level will be displayed next to your name.

Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. If you have any other questions about our leveling system, feel free to message me!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    Jylie and yvuggu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.