• 799 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8419 Players Online
  • 7620 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex survival

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dnkndonut, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am having trouble playing survival it says there is no server. Please help

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  2. Posted Mar 6, 2021
  3. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
  4. Hey there @Dnkndonut!

I’m sorry you’re experiencing issues in connecting to one of the Survival Servers on Bedrock. This is a known issue that many players experience. To my knowledge, whenever you have connection issues to a Survival Server on Bedrock, it more than likely means the server is down for maintenance. Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do about this issue other than patiently waiting for the server to come back up.

(This is what the error message looks like)
    [​IMG]

^ If that's the error message that pops up when you click the Survival NPC, this means that the server is currently down for maintenance. If you would like to access a different Survival in the meantime, you can use /party or /ftp to access another server that is currently online. Otherwise, there's no way to access the said server that is down for maintenance until it’s back up and online. @Vytas also provided a very helpful guide in his response that covers FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) in regards to Bedrock Survival. If you would like to view that thread, it may be found here. If your question is not covered within the thread, you’re more than welcome to ask in a response to the thread. Your question will then be answered shortly by the Original Poster or another Bedrock Staff Member!
    I hope this helped, however if you have any further questions/concerns, please reach out to me! I will be locking thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.