• 348 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7375 Players Online
  • 7027 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex survival suggestions

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Andmes, Oct 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Town
    To limit claims you need towns
    The more level you're town is the more you can claim
    For the town to gain level you need xp
    You can get xp by: Mining ores, Farming, and Killing mobs
    You can also invite people to you're town
    You can own a plot of a town or rent it to you're members
    You can also Ally other towns so they can interact with you

Auction house
    You can sell items at you're own price

Town warps
    Warping to Towns you can visit

Money
    You can earn money by Getting a job
    Job list:
    Fishing
    Farming
    Hunting
    Mining
    The more you level up the job the more salary you will earn per IRL hour
    OR
    Sell items at Auction

Spawners
    Spawner is not for Free2Play players unless its sold to auction house at a high price the more usefull it is the higher the price like Skeleton spawner, Zombie spawner, ect
    Suggested spawners: Pig, Sheep, Cow, Mushroom cow, Guardian, Zombie, Skeleton, Spider, Slime, ect

Open the end and nether dimensions

Despawn mobs that are not in loaded chunks
    (Unless its named or riding something)

Treats to this suggestion:
    Town warp trap
    Scamming
    Money duping
    ect
    This thread isn't whoever gets the most likes wins

If you hate the idea then create a alternative solution

I explained every single detail of great potential this suggestion is so

Don't take this idea seriously its not like im forcing the devs

Posted Oct 27, 2021,
    Last edited Nov 7, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  2. 1) That is a bit too much work for devs.
    2) Selling spawners for real life money? No & no & no. Firstly, it is an illegal block & devs really hate illegal items. Illegal items are the blocks & mob spawn eggs that belong to other worlds or can be taken only if you have creative mode. 32k weapons, also known as god items are illegal too.
    3)I believe that the warp system is currently being developed.
    4) Devs can't just remove scammers. However, if a bartender system was implemented, this would be great. Moreover, if this system was implemented, it would need a feature that allows to see what is inside shulkers or just doesn't allow to trade shulkers.
    5) Other dimensions were removed for a reason. If I'm not mistaken, it was done because it was putting to much pressure on the servers.
    All in all, you sir, have mostly nice ideas. However, you need to explain all of your ideas & prove that they are good.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    Toastieッ and CatFan105 like this.
  3. 1) Its their choice if they want to add something its not like im forcing them

2) Spawners should be rare since we don't have access to alot of mobs
    Its not like ALL mobs would have a spawner like the Wither, Elder Guardian, and Illager

3) Yes i know

4) The auction house wouldn't allow shulker box just because shulkers are long gone after the reset and you can't go to the end too

5) You me to prove it? okay

Town system - Helps tackle people from over claiming land

Auction house - Would help add a REAL economy instead of 15 stacks of duped diamond block for 64 concrete blocks

Spawner - Although this should be restricted it would help people trade with villager and people would start farming and working instead duping all day

Money and Jobs - Again woild give people reason to farms, mine, and fight just like survival

Also to for the limited recourses they should add generating ores or something it would help people to still get diamond even tho someone mined every single one of them in a place

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 27, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  4. Mineplex might as well rename Survival to Towny…

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  5. Bro this aint survival, this is monopoly. I am not looking forward to this. Survival was made originally as a game to have fun în, create anything anywhere and just survive. This is just a monopoly version of it and I dont want this too much lol. Try make suggestions after the season 3 update will be added because some stuff may be already a work în progress

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  6. Then whats the point on playing survival if Theres no nether or end, build a house, get diamond thats it? build a community that would have no goals?
    Jobs aren't easy to do you have to get a natural recourses so Auto farms can't level up you're job
    its not easy money

I know trading exist but trading area can be a trap or people will bother you're trade or the person you are trading scams you and its hard to get the item you're targeting is not always available you have to wait or find a person who is tradng the item you want you don't want people screaming in chat "HE IS A SCAMMER GUYS" "ANYONE TRADING GOD SWORD"

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 28, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  7. Why does villagers live together in a town
    Its not like town and survival are "different"

Also people overclaim land and don't even use it.
    Survival is about surviving and you cant survive alone
    2 people using a claim isn't odd its normal to survival
    even in survival right now theres towns but its super unorganized because only one person can use a claim
    Clans need Towns because clans should be helping together not flexing each others op items

Starting a large building project?
    well you have to do it yourself because no one can help you
    No volunteering or Social interaction between players

OP OP
  8. Not that this isn't a neat idea and all, but this doesn't really scream "survival" to me.

However, I (and probably a lot of other people) can agree that it would be nice to see the Nether and End open, or at least some legit way to obtain items from those dimensions in Mineplex Survival.

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    Toastieッ and EnderSkoom like this.
  9. Agreed, I dont like the monopoly idea but the end and nether would be fun. +we can survive on our own

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    Toastieッ likes this.
  10. Its not like my whole suggestion is a monopoly idea and they will never open dimension its just gonna cause lag to servers

OP OP
  11. I guess towns is a bad idea to limit over claiming
    We can go back claiming 900 chunks and only use 0 1% of it

OP OP
  12. I don't think you read my reply even tho I explain how it gives good potential its getting ignored pretending it doesn't exist thats "Denial" you pretend you're right even tho theres no siding here
    Like each others post so you can think you're side is winning
    I dont think you even have a solution to people overclaiming
    Nobody can even enjoy survival because theres so many claims so many duped lag machine

I would enjoy survival building a town with other people we would have jobs to do to make money

You probably don't read this reply. probably Denial

OP OP
  13. Ok we just told you how this suggestion doesn't feel like it would belong in survival and then you just start rambling about how "we are siding with eachother" and how we are in denial just because we don't agree with you and aren't replying. Jobs and and town warps don't feel like something that would be in survival and at least 3 of us told you that. Sure you can make towns with others but if "towns", jobs, and warps to other towns were some official mechanic in the game than that would push away from the survival experience. If you want something like this then join a Towny server, I'm sure there's plenty of them that would like you in it.

Also we aren't just siding against eachother. We just don't find your suggestion good.

And the only reason I didn't reply until now was because I wasn't even on here when you posted your latest replay. One last thing: you can't just expect them to replay instantly. We all have IRL things to do.

Posted Oct 29, 2021
  14. Then do you have a solution to the over claiming
    I mean someone living with you on the same house would feel
    Im not saying that all of them should be added maybe just town festure only, or other

I mean you haven't said a single reason why "town" mechanics doesn't feel survival I mean its just called town for a reason you can call it a clan, a base whatever but it just called town

How can clans do games together?
    How can people live with their friends?
    How can a community live together?
    How to stop people from over claiming?

Town or whatever mechanism is the key to those question literally invite people to you're claims so they can modify it to

Nobody on todays survival experience to share you're claims with other people

Auction house in the other hand can be replaced with a trading mechanism its the devs choice im not gonna force them because I don't really care about mineplex survival

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2021
  15. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Posted Oct 29, 2021
  16. I like the idea of an auction house

Posted Oct 29, 2021
  17. How about summarize the whole idea for you and make a somewhat clans copy combined with survival like alliances and stuff?

Btw this idea honestly does not belong 60% to survival at all in my opinion, and how do you know The end and the nether would lag the servers? Did you look în the future and see the Devs not fix the game în time? I mean sure we are speaking of a long piece of time but if it will even get added might be wild.

Plus im still not looking forward to monopoly

Posted Oct 29, 2021
  18. Just do this
    |《¤》 |
    |《¤》 |

Posted Oct 29, 2021
  19. How people play with clans? Just make a town where the houses are spaced enough so everyone can claim theirs. This is something people have learned to do and have been doing

How can people live with their friend, Could be the same as clans but make your base secure underground where nobody can come across it unless X-ray is used.

How can a community live together? Same thing as how clans can play together.

Overclaiming? I can’t tell if you don’t want big builds or those who claim nothing but…

For those who make big builds: Just let them make big builds and let them take as much land the build needs. Why does it matter? In fact I have a big base myself.

For those who claim nothing: Mineplex should make it so the claims go away if they don’t log on in a certain amount of time.

Why it doesn’t feel like survival? Because whatever you suggested for towns, auctions, and warps is basically what towny is. This is Mineplex Survival, not Mineplex Towny.

Also if you don’t care about Mineplex survival then why are you even posting a suggestion for survival anyways?

Posted Oct 29, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 29, 2021
    Toastieッ likes this.
  20. M o n o p o l y

Posted Oct 30, 2021
    Toastieッ and EnderSkoom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.