• 420 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6016 Players Online
  • 5596 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex survival players only

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Andmes, Mar 30, 2021.

1. So if your a survival mode player you should help me make a video about rare stuff in survival mode like Mega base, Banner collection, And ect
    Let me know if you or some one that have a 100x100 base or a large banner collection, or a mega structure/build

No negativity

Posted Mar 30, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 30, 2021
  2. All I want to say is that you were not simply banned for insulting someone once, you were most likely banned for frequently spreading hate and negativity around the community. You have insulted many people, myself included, simply because our opinions on Survival mode differ from yours. Even after being told to stop by several players and even staff members, you continued your “protesting”.

I’d be careful if I were you, as you probably don’t want to get forum banned as well.

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  3. You guys acted the reset is real do i continued protesting

Also QTYY have been saying "who asked" for the past almost 1 month so I got stressed and finally took it back

I have been also bullied before I spread negativity for being a bedrock player in that discord
    It felt mineplex hated bedrock players and mineplex used them to earn money

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 30, 2021
  4. resets are needed on bedrock

for an example on realms/multiplayer worlds, when the worlds get to about 4gb, corruptions start and lags starts
    even the biggest realms need to reset
    i had a 140 player realm that got to much to the point of being unplayale
    and i have played on big realms with this problem and the owners of thoses realms say the same thing

i hope one day mojang mixes this problem

on mineplex the survival world must be massive in size

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  5. A) You aren’t bullied because you’re a Bedrock player, you’re bullied because you’re a very annoying and unkind Bedrock player
    B) Mineplex is a business, of course they’re trying to get money. But I can also assure you that they’re trying their best to improve the currently lacking quality of their Bedrock server.

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  6. when I report a bug they will make fun of me by saying bedrock is bad

Plus this is a mineplex survival mode discussion for large builds not a god damn arguing thread

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 30, 2021
  7. Hey settle down okay?

Posted Apr 22, 2021