• 1491 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8780 Players Online
  • 7289 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Survival Cannot remove items from my hotbar slots!!

Discussion in 'Help' started by GAMERGURL, Jan 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a problem. I have 2 items in my hotbar slot that I cannot remove and it is annoying! (Hotbar slot are the 9 storage slot that u can access without opening the full storage list)

Last time I remember I tried to make a map and I picked it up. And now I cannot throw it away, move it into another slot, so it is basically occupying one of my hotbar slot making it less one to use!!

Then recently I tried to make charcoal, and now, same issue, the charcoal is occupying another slot!

SO NOW I HAVE 2 HOTBAR SLOT THAT I CANNOT USE!!!!

ANYONE FACED SIMILAR ISSUE? IS THERE A SOLUTION TO THIS?

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  2. I had a similar issue with shulker boxes, but it was a relatively long time ago. This is how I usually dealt with this:
    Step 1) Put all your stuff in a safe storage
    Step 2) Turn off keep inventory
    Step 3) Make sure that there is no one nearby and you can tp to your current location.
    Step 4) DIE
    Keep in mind that despite the fact that you don't have that item anymore, there is still a chance that the same thing will occur if you'll pick the glitched item from the ground.

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  3. Is is even possible to turn off keep inventory in Mineplex Survival??

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 18, 2021
  4. Use your command block. I think that it has two buttons with emerald / redstone block next to them.
    One is for tps and other one is for keeping inventory.
    In the very beginning of Survival, no one could keep their inventory & everyone was pit trapping everyone. People would usually dig giant pits with magma or hoppers at the bottom and then say in chat that they have free diamonds or a super cool shop.

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  5. OH IT WORKS!!! TQ SO MUCH!!!! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE A FULL HOTBAR!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 18, 2021
  6. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  7. Even though your problem has already been solved I would still suggest filing a bug report. Because your concern was addressed I would lock this thread if I were you.
    Thanks,
    Multi

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  8. I know OP's problem has been solved, but I wanted to share a trick I have for unglitching hotbar spaces that had shulkers in them without having to turn off keep inventory and dying. After placing the shulker where I want to keep it, I open my inventory and drop an item (any item), so when I pick it up it goes into the glitched hotbar slot that the shulker used to be in. It fixes the glitched spot every time for me. I hope others can get a use out of this as well.

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  9. Idk

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  10. just turn off keep inven and die problem solved

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  11. Thread Moved —> Help Section.

Hey! Glad to hear that your issue has been fixed. In the future if you ever come across any bugs I recommend creating a bug report here. Before doing so, you should read over the Bug Reporting Guide to make sure you have created your report successfully.

Since your concern has been addressed, I’ll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any further questions feel free to message me or another staff member found here!

Thread Locked — Concern Addressed.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.