• 125 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1887 Players Online
  • 1762 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Summer 2022

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by chrris, Jun 22, 2022.

1. You may or may not have seen the first version (unfinished), but here I have the final version of my cinematic video!

Posted Jun 22, 2022
  2. No because wait I actually really enjoyed this video!! The edits were crisp and the music flowed well. I reallyyyyy enjoyed the shots of the hub but of course I'm definitely not biased. You should do one for every season ;)

Posted Jun 23, 2022
    Nightys, chrris and Amg like this.
  3. Seeing the finished product was epic! I would definitely consider this a cinematic production because of the quality. The editing, music selection and angles are amazing and I think you did an amazing job at showcasing Mineplex in Summer 2022. Keep up the amazing work Chris, I hope to see more content from you moving forward!

Posted Jun 23, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  4. I plan to do one for an upcoming addition too! Going to try my best to do an even better job for the next one :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2022
    joshuart likes this.
  5. Chris can do cinematics? Thats honestly news to me, and you did a very excellent job too with it. All the scenery, the game plays the introduction to every game was honestly amazing. Just like joshuart said, you should definitely try one for each season.

Posted Jul 4, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  6. Awesome video dude. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Posted Jul 5, 2022