• 1142 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1142 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Plays #9!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Hello there! We are back today with another staff plays! I can't believe we are already on episode 9 it's crazy! But today we are playing Cake wars with Cam and I haven't played much cake wars so it was a pretty interesting experience, I had no idea what I was doing at times but there are some hilarious moments in this episode that I know you guys are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more Staff Plays in the future! Also if you are a staff member and you want to be on the show please let me know, we are coming up on the big episode 10 as well so I can't wait for that!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    aiirr, LJwX, EnderGamer and 2 others like this.
  2. Yay! I had so much fun making this video with you and hope you keep making more Staff Plays!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    cadbane86140 and andr3w like this.
  3. Nice video1

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  4. Absolutely loving this series you have going on! Keep up the great work, I really enjoyed the video. :)

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    cadbane86140 and Cuteest like this.
  5. This is an amazing video! Keep up the great work man!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  6. Hello!
    I really like the video! I look forward to seeing what you produce in the future. Keep up the YouTube grind!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  7. As always, another wonderful video with great commentary, and I also enjoyed the interview aspect of it too!

Now that I am a staff member, I hope to be featured someday with the legendary cadbane.... jk :)

Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    cadbane86140, Anna ♡ and Camdino like this.
  8. Hey Cadbane! Just wanted to say that this series is really fun and I enjoy watching it. Keep up the good work! 10 more subscribers and you will be at 200! :D

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Anna ♡ and cadbane86140 like this.
  9. +1,0000,000!!!
    I'd love to see you lose every game because you're just that bad lmao

Oh wait-

jk ily

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  10. Thank you so much! I had so much fun as well! Thank YOU for joining me and making this video awesome! Also thanks for carrying me Cake Wars haha!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Camdino likes this.
  11. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! I am so glad that you enjoy this series!

OP OP
    CrackleHarvest36. likes this.
  12. This is an absolutely amazing series! I've been able to enjoy each episode so far and each episode that brings me happiness & joy. Hopefully you will get to 200 subscribers soon.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  13. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support!

OP OP
  14. Thank you so much! And I would love to have you on the show! I'll send you message when I get home!

OP OP
  15. Thank you so much! And road to 200! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the support! It means the world to me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 28, 2020
    EnderGamer likes this.
  16. Hey cadbane,

I'm still watching these staff plays videos, and I'm still loving them! I love the interview aspect while you are having a fun time playing games. I also love how you are playing new games, which may introduce you to your new favorite game on Mineplex.

It's always nice to see the background of staff behind the scenes while being interviewed by a really nice person! Your personality is perfect for interview videos, and you're a great content creator!

Keep up the amazing content!
    ~~

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    cadbane86140 and hyperkinetic like this.
  17. Thank you so much! I am so happy that it makes you happy! Thank YOU so much for all the support! I hope to hit 200 soon as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2020
    hyperkinetic likes this.
  18. Awesome video!

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  19. Another amazing video! I love this series so much :)

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    cadbane86140 and Aucs like this.
  20. Thank you so much! I am so happy that you enjoy this series!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2020