• 1795 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1795 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Plays #8!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Hello there! We are back today with another episode of Staff Plays and today we are mixing it up with Mixed Arcade (haha get it) but I am joined by Hvbble and we just have a total blast! There are so many hilarious moments in this episode that I know you guys are gonna love! I also just wanted to say thank you guys so much for all the support on this series I love making this series and I am so happy that you all enjoy it! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more Staff Plays in the future! Also if you are a staff member and you want to be on the show please let me know I would love to have you on it!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    xWand, StyxKiller03, Hubble and 6 others like this.
  2. nice

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  3. Another great video! This was very fun to watch, and I think both of you did a great job commentating. I love mixed arcade. Inside are some of my all time favorite games such as death tag, dragon escape, and one in the quiver. I cant wait to see more so that I can get to know my fellow staff members!

Keep up the good work!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Hubble and cadbane86140 like this.
  4. Great video! I like that you can keep a good commentary going to entertain the viewers. I also enjoy how you can optimize your videos well with a good title and a lot of tags. Good work and keep up the YouTube grind!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  5. Thank you so Much!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2020
  6. Hey Cadbane!, I'm really enjoying these Mineplex staff videos, your thumbnails are also very nice! Keep up the great work, you are less than 20 subs away from 200! :D

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  7. This is great! I'll be sure to check out more. 10/10 on the thumbnail.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  8. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words! And I think some of my favorite games is also death tag and Dragon Escape but I do love Dragons and Evolution as well!

Thank you so much! I always try to keep the commentary going so there are no dull moments! I am also really glad that you enjoyed the video! Thank you again!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2020
  9. Nice.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  10. YES GREAT JOB @Hubble

I am so happy to see my jr wizard CRUSHING IT in the interview. Awesome questions and GREAT RESPONSES! I am a very PROUD mentor!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    cadbane86140 and Hubble like this.
  11. Nice.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  12. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2020
  13. Great video as Always! I love you Cad

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  14. This is a late reply, but THANK YOU SOOOO much for having me Sean! It was an amazing experience and I look forward to seeing you in game! who knows, maybe we'll record something else in the near future ;)

As always, take care,
    ~Hubble

svenpai noticed me ;v;

Posted Oct 21, 2020,
  15. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words! I’m hoping to hit 200 by the end of the month so fingers crossed!

Thank you so Much!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support!

Thank YOU for being in the video! I had so much fun and we will definitely record something in the near future!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2020,
    Hubble and EnderGamer like this.
  16. Your welcome Cad!

Always love the videos cad Keep em coming

Hubble!

Posted Oct 22, 2020,
    cadbane86140 likes this.