• 1186 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10879 Players Online
  • 9693 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Plays #7!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Hello there! We are back with Staff Plays today and our guest is Badger In A Suit! We played the newly updated Nano Games and what the update consisted of is a bunch of new games and a removed some of the old games. But we had so much fun filming this episode and there are some pretty funny moments in this that I know you guys are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this episode and if you did don't forget to sub for more Staff Plays in the future! Also if you are a staff member and you are interested in being in an episode please let me know!

Posted Oct 13, 2020
  2. Heyo Cad!

Firstly, I would like to say I saw you in the lobby the other day and I literally said “LEGEND” out loud haha. In all honesty, I could say it a million times, but I really enjoy what you’re doing here with this series. These staff interviews and interaction with our team is something that I really appreciate seeing because it shows that there is a bridge between our team and the community. I absolutely love watching to learn more about staff members here on the team and I honestly just watching you guys have fun in the videos! This was again, another great quality video and I can’t wait to see what you do moving forward. You are an absolute legend. c:

Posted Oct 13, 2020
  3. Thank you so much cadbane for letting me be in your video! It was super fun to film, and I would totally advise other staff members to also be in one of your videos. I can tell that you put a lot of time and work in your channel, and I hope that it grows! You are a great commentator, unlike me LOL.
    Anyway, I hope the best for you!

Posted Oct 13, 2020
  4. Awesome, another great episode! These are always so fun to watch and I think @Amg_ explained perfectly what you're attempting to do with this series. This is also something we talked about when we called so I'm glad to see that others are getting the same takeaway from this series. Once again, I look forward to future episodes and keep up the great work!

Posted Oct 13, 2020
    cadbane86140, Hubble and Amg_ like this.
  5. I love these videos so much! I've seen some staff in lobbies before and played games with them but never heard their voice or personalities. I'm so glad badger was featured in this video, and I look forward to seeing more videos in this series!

Posted Oct 13, 2020
    cadbane86140 and Hubble like this.
  6. omg thank you so much! I just woke up to this and this already made my day! I love interacting with these staff members and they are always so nice and chill when we play! I appreciate the support so much and I am so happy that you enjoy these videos because I enjoy making them and I will continue these for a while! Thank you so much again and stay tuned I got some pretty awesome episodes coming up!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2020
    Hubble and Amg_ like this.
  7. Posted Oct 14, 2020
    Camdino, cadbane86140, S1KH and 8 others like this.
  8. SoonTM ;)

~Hubble

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  9. Heyy! That was a really fun video! I've been playing Nano a lot recently and I've been loving the new update. Can't wait to see your other future content. Keep up the good work!

-Parrotlet

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  10. Posted Oct 14, 2020
    cadbane86140 and Sven like this.
  11. Thank YOU for joining me! I had so much fun trying out the new Nano Games! I really appreciate the support and thank you again!

OP OP
  12. Thank you so much! And @Amg_ was spot on with it! I really appreciate the support and I can't wait for everyone to see what I got in store for this series!

OP OP
    aiirr and Amg_ like this.
  13. Posted Oct 14, 2020
    cadbane86140 and okRen like this.
  14. Nextweektm

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    cadbane86140 and Hubble like this.
  15. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support and I am so glad that you enjoy this series! I always wanted to have a unique series where it was just chill vibe to it and we just play games! Thank you again for all your support!

OP OP
    Hubble likes this.
  16. I have played with quite a few of them already! They are all awesome people and if any of them are interested in being on the show let me know!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Camdino and Hubble like this.
  17. Thank you so much! Nano Games is basically all I've been playing as well it's so much fun! I love the new games and just everything about it! I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for Nano Games!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2020
  18. Ah, dont you just love it when your mentor just copypasta's that message template, changes a few words and calls us all out again. He never learns, thats why we love him...sometimes.

Posted Oct 16, 2020
    cadbane86140 and Anna ♡ like this.
  19. Posted Oct 18, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.