• 461 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5604 Players Online
  • 5143 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Plays #5!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Hello there! Today we are back with another episode of Staff Plays and I am joined by Kippy! We played some nano games and we just had a chill fun time, I actually played a nano game that I have yet to play which was awesome! There are so many hilarious moments in this episode that I know you guys are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this episode and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more Staff Plays in the future! Also if any staff want to be in an episode please let me know!

Posted Sep 29, 2020
  2. Hey there!

This was a super awesome experience, I really recommend other staff to go on this show! Cad is a really nice and fun guy. Thanks a lot for having me on the show!

Posted Sep 29, 2020
  3. Hello!

Great video I loved every bit of it. I love the enthusiastic energy you had going in the video and I hope to see more soon! Great video +1 to it

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  4. Heyooo!! Super glad I came across this forums post.

My name is Hubble, a former Mineplex Trainee from 2016 as well as a current one from the 9/12/20 Batch! This looks like it was a lot of fun to put together and I'd love to kick back and play some games with you in my spare time if you'd like to have me on your series :) I'm always down to interact with new community members and share my experiences, so if you have any questions, I'm an open book should you have me on your show! ;P

Reach out to me through discord (linked on my profile) or a forums PM if you're interested and maybe we can set something up?

Thanks!

Take care,
    ~Hubble

Posted Sep 30, 2020
    cadbane86140 and Drizzerd like this.
  5. I am the god, thanks for having me!

Posted Sep 30, 2020
    cadbane86140 and Kippy_ like this.
  6. Thank YOU for being on the show! I really appreciate it, I had so much fun! Also thank you for the kind words this literally made my morning! Thank you again and I am so glad that you were able to be on the show!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 30, 2020
    Kippy_ likes this.
  7. Hello!
    Great video once again! I'm loving the staff series so far, they're very entertaining to watch! As always, keep up the great work, I can't wait to see more :)

Posted Sep 30, 2020
    Amg_ and cadbane86140 like this.
  8. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! It means the world to me!

OP OP
  9. Hello there! Thank you for checking out the video I really appreciate it! And yeah I would love to have you on the show! I'll shoot you a dm on discord!

OP OP
    Hubble likes this.
  10. Is this the Legend Harry? If so thank YOU for joining us you made the nano games a lot of fun!

OP OP
    IAmHarrison likes this.
  11. Another great video! I love this series and your dedication towards it, you always provide some great commentary and gameplay and definitely conduct some wonderful interviews.

Hope to keep seeing more, keep up the great work!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  12. Thank you so much! I love filming this series and I love that you guys are all enjoying it! I really appreciate the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2020
  13. Hey Cad!

As many others have expressed above, this was definitely another great video. I love what you’re doing with this series and keep up the great work! The gameplay and the interaction with the staff member is very interesting to watch and I can’t wait for more.

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  14. Thank you so much! Also thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  15. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words and support! And I am so glad that you are enjoying the series, I enjoy making it and interacting with the staff members! Stay tuned there is a lot more coming!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  16. Hey there!

Amazing video, so glad you are enjoying making this content and letting us enjoy the experience as well! If you ever want someone to play with or make a video with feel free to reach out to me on my discord (Cam#2165) or PMs!

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  17. Helloooo

Another awesome staff plays video. This is becoming one of my favorite Mineplex series that is currently still happening, and I love watching each of them as they come out. They're really unique and I enjoy seeing the new staff members every week and their personality and perspective on things. I also love how your videos also include the gameplay and just having fun rather than a strict interview, as it feels more lax when it's like this. I'll definitely be looking forward to more in the future, keep up the great work!

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  18. Heyo!

Another awesome video! This is a super creative series and I can't wait to see some more! This video was super entertaining and I hope you keep adding on to the series. Thanks for sharing, hope to see more soon!! :)​

Posted Oct 3, 2020
  19. Thank you so much! And I will definitely take you up on that offer!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 4, 2020
  20. Thank you so much! This comment literally made my day, It means so much to me that people are loving this series and I love making the series! It's so much fun and I love interacting with the staff members as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 4, 2020
    PieOrPi likes this.