• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1713 Players Online
  • 1713 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Numbers Over Time

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Marzie, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Double-check to see whether or not Sterling is still around in any capacity. I know he's not on the forums anymore.

Posted Nov 2, 2022
  2. He's probably still around but I'm not gonna go around askin for that tbh
    I'll just put a note there that there might be a 3rd owner still

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 2, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  3. I remember when it was bigger, thanks for the stats. It's really sad to see how many of the higher up admins/devs and even owners and leaders have left during the years as they play a huge part in the community and managing what goes on we haven't really seen much from the current ownership as to community-ownership relationship I hope to see more in the next year of the higher up doesn't have to be owners but at least devs so we know what's going on and what to expect maybe host another Staff Round up I think we had one in 2017 or 2018 last I remember maybe 2016 lol

Posted Nov 2, 2022
  4. Hmmm I wonder who would do that?????? :)))) (sorry btw)

Posted Nov 2, 2022,
    Last edited Nov 19, 2022
  5. This is rather sad, isn't it?

Posted Nov 6, 2022
    rejudge likes this.
  6. Imagine what it'll look like a year from now...

Posted Nov 6, 2022
  7. Personally, I like looking at statistics for anything. I find graphs and pie charts very intriguing, and it is very fascinating to see the numbers over the years.

Posted Nov 14, 2022
  8. We've had some new trainees lately so who knows, those numbers could definitely go up!

Posted Nov 19, 2022
  9. Yeah, it could. By like one or two every few months, with just as many people if not more leaving for every new one that shows up.

Posted Nov 19, 2022