• 332 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2911 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interviews! TRAINEE Hicupping

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by IMrBacon, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Go watch the interview I made with the trainee Hiccuping!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  2. Brilliant interview, your lively personality certainly makes the video more enjoyable to watch. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your interviews as it definitely helps community members understand what it's like to be a staff member :)

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  3. Heyo!

Another incredible interview! I absolutely adore watching these and listening to what other staff members have to say about their time on the staff team is truly inspiring. I look forward to seeing more and who knows maybe I'll do one :eyes:. Anyways, great job and I can't wait to see who's next!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  4. Awesome video! I’d love to see more interviews in the future, great job! It’s always fascinating to hear what the life of a staff member is like, as it helps applicants when applying. I’ll be waiting for the next interview!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  5. Ahhh that's my batchie! It's amazing to hear how staff life is going from his point of view. Keep up the interviews and I hope to see some more content in the future :)

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  6. I liked this interview a lot! I felt like I learned a lot about the life of a staff member and it's only motivating me more and more to try to become one. I also liked your personality a lot, and I dropped a sub on your channel. Also, feel free to ask me any questions related to YouTube since I could probably help you out. Hoping to see more from you soon!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  7. Very nice interview! You should consider doing more if possible, I would love to see them.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  8. Hey! Your interviews are really unique and I like how you conduct them. They're a ton of fun to watch and it always puts a smile on my face to see them. Hiccuping is a good friend of mine and I actually learned a good bit about him that I didn't already know!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  9. Thank you for interviewing me! It's great to see that your channel is growing because you really do deserve it :)

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  10. Hey!

Well done on this interview, It's amazing listening to what all the different staff members favourite experiences are and they are all really unique. Definitely make more of these in the future, I can't wait to see more!

Posted Jan 27, 2020