• 3600 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12131 Players Online
  • 8531 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interviews! SR.MOD Wolfayy SR.MOD neotheater (Audio Improved!)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by IMrBacon, Feb 28, 2020.

?

Is the audio better?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It has been a while, but here you go!

AUDIO HAS BEEN IMPROVED, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    Phamtastic, Klobby, Im_Ken and 3 others like this.
  2. Awesome interview yet again!! I have to say the audio is much better than the previous ones.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    neotheater likes this.
  3. For all aspiring trainees (including myself) this interview is a valuable resource. Thanks for putting the time into making this!
    - flameless

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    neotheater and Klobby like this.
  4. Heya!

This was incredibly fun to film and I honestly had a blast doing it haha. Thank you for having us:))

And also I realised I said I’d like to become a part of Events Squad whichhhhh is not what I meant, I meant to say Events Assistance haha. I was tryharding my parkour, I didn’t realise what I’d said ;-;

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    xGetRektedx, Klobby and Im_Ken like this.
  5. Yo!

I got to listen in on this interview and it was really fun, also got a feature in the video :D
    Great job with these interviews, this video was great! Keep up the good work :)

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  6. Fun interview to listen to, and the audio was definitely better!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    AyyNick likes this.
  7. Hi there

Really great interview and super enjoyable to listen to - thanks so much for conducting it! Keep up these interviews in the future!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  8. Hey!

These interviews are still really interesting and entertaining to watch. I really enjoy listening to them all, and I'm sure everyone else does too! It's a great opportunity to see what the other staff members' opinions are on different games/ all their fantastic experiences on the staff team. Keep up the great work!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  9. Hey!

The audio is definitely much better than some of the previous staff interviews so thanks for fixing it! I really enjoyed this interview and it always feels a bit more lively when there's more than one interviewee, and even Nick sitting in worked in its favour too. This is also great for aspiring Trainees as others said and given that you are one yourself, it shows a lot of dedication to continue creating these, as you are helping the vast majority of players as well as participating in the enjoyable experience.

I also loved the casual conversation that takes place sometimes, which separates you from many other interviewers who veer more toward one attitude. I'd also like to point out that Neo being a member of Recruitment, you are technically interviewing the interviewer. Wolfayy is an RA, and Nick is an RA who sat on the interview which is his role in Trainee interviews. I'm sure you can spot the irony here! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  10. #bringbackslimesoccer #bringbackthesparkles

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  11. Hi there!

I love all of your interviews and it was amazing to do one of your interviews which I took at a pervious date, I really enjoy all the interviews you do as they're extremely entertaining! These 2 people are extremely funny and nice people as well and I'm so happy to hear what they had to say!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  12. Wow!
    That was a very fun interview to listen in too, because I know both of them. I will say the video quality was so much better then the last ones and I wanted to say good job on that! I heard everyones voices so much clearer and I'm impressed you figured that out so good job there! I love your interview series and it's awesome to learn more about each staff member on Mineplex. Keep up the great work and I look forward to listening to more in the future!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  13. Amazing interview with @neotheater and @Wolfayy and they're two of my great friends! I love all of the answers they provided in your video. I'm glad that you made lots of improvements you have! Overall, keep up the great work you have! :D

Posted Feb 29, 2020