• 1348 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3927 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interviews #7 (SR.MOD Dulciloquy & MOD CowHatake)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by CrackleHarvest36, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Another dual interview! I'm back!
    In this video, I interviewed @Dulciloquy and @CowHatake!
    Thank you so much for participating!

Posted Dec 12, 2019
    RealWand, freddey, Dulciloquy and 2 others like this.
  2. Had a ton of fun doing this interview, thanks for having me on and I look forward to more interviews in the future!

Posted Dec 12, 2019
    RealWand likes this.
  3. Another awesome round of interviews, Crackle! I actually watched this earlier today whilst just perusing through YouTube. It popped up as a suggested video, so I knew I had to come find the forum post! It was awesome listening to an interview involving a staff mentor along with her MA. Since I've come back to Mineplex, there's been a lot of catching up to do, especially with new staff members. Your videos help immensely for me to figure out who's who and know a little bit more about each staff member's personality! I hope to hear a particular question in the next interview that was asked in Flaym's interview: "Did/do you have an inspiration whether it be a staff member or community member?" I think it's always super interesting to see who staff members of every level look up to.

I'd love to see an interview with @ZTB and @AGLThree and see how they're liking being Community Mentoring Programs mentors!

Posted Dec 12, 2019
    ZTB likes this.
  4. Hey!

Once again, I loved the video! Very enjoyable to watch and felt a bit different compared to other interviews. Good to know some history about these two staff members. Really enjoyed this interview, can't wait to see another! That ending was quite funny.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  5. Another fantastic interview! Keep up the fantastic work, Crackle! :)

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  6. Doesn’t someone else post staff interviews?

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  7. Yep. Ryan14VT aka The Frozen Zone does them. I did make sure it was fine with him to use his ideas.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 13, 2019
  8. That's a Phamtastic interview with @Dulciloquy and @CowHatake! Fun fact about Dul, she was one of my Moderator mentor way back before I got promoted to Senior Moderator, Forum Ninja. Yes, I know her for a very long time since the summer of 2017. Me and her were getting along together a lot, and she helped me throughout my life as a Moderator. I love my former StM mentor, and I'll never forget my memories with her!

Overall of your interview, that's an excellent video you have! :D

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    RealWand likes this.
  9. Thank you for the PHAMTASTIC reply!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 13, 2019