• 1035 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6111 Players Online
  • 5076 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interviews - #11 TRAINEE WowCaleb

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by CrackleHarvest36, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Thank you so much @WowCaleb for participating! I hope you all enjoy!

Posted Apr 7, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 7, 2020
    godaroura, V3riity, Klobby and 7 others like this.
  2. Heyo!

Another Awesome Interview! I must say I really like staff interviews like this and OMG YES @WowCaleb YOU FINALLY SPOKE. Again, awesome interview and I look forward to seeing more interviews. Keep it up with the work!

Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    godaroura, Dorks, xGetRekted and 2 others like this.
  3. omg I've been waiting for this interview!! I love this, and thank you for mentioning the cookie story @WowCaleb :D

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  4. Heyo!

Another excellent interview! I never knew @WowCaleb was from Ireland! :ooo
    These were some very fun questions and he gave some excellent responses! I hope to see another interview in the future! Plus I saw my map :oo

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  5. Hey!

Thank you so much for interviewing me! That's my voice reveal to everyone out there and that is an Irish accent you're hearing. This was actually a lot more fun than I expected and I encourage everyone to get involved as it develops your confidence for proper interviews as well. I'm delighted with being one of the first interviewees after you have made a return with the staff interviews.

You've also discovered that I don't just write a lot in my posts, but I speak a lot too! Again, looking forward to more content like this and keep up the great work. I hope you all enjoyed the story of my cookies ;)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    xGetRekted, Wiz2K, V3riity and 5 others like this.
  6. Ah I loved watching this, and it was fun to learn more about Caleb. That was a cute cookie story with Scar and I liked the little pun at the end. I'm really looking forward to more of these!

Posted Apr 7, 2020