• 1993 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6364 Players Online
  • 4371 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! I'm back with another Mineplex staff interview. Long time no see. I hope you guys enjoy this interview with the new trainee @SkittlesTM ! thanks for taking some time out of your day to do this! Enjoy

-Ryan

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  2. Hey Ryan!

I think this is awesome. It’s really nice to see you back with another interview and I was happy to see you interview one of the new Trainees. Your staff interviews never fail to make me smile and make me love the community a whole lot more. They are a great way to get to know the staff members better and I really like that. I like your new intro, and I think the overall quality of your videos has improved so much over the year or so you’ve been uploading interviews. Keep up the great work, and I can’t wait to see more!

Posted Nov 18, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 18, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  3. Hey Ryan!

I'm glad to see you back with another interview, it's been too long! I'm also happy to see that you've managed to interview my batch buddy @SkittlesTM , he's a nice guy and I'm sure a lot of people will be interested in learning more about him.

Like @saltyfishhy mentioned, it definitely seems like your video quality has improved since when I last watched, which is awesome to see and makes for a much better viewing experience.

I really enjoy watching your staff interviews and can't wait for more, keep up the good work!

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  4. Hey Ryan!
    Awesome interview! I was scrolling through your channel yesterday wondering when your next interview would come out - so glad it's here! As @saltyfishhy said, I think it is amazing that you take the time out of your day to interview the staff on Mineplex, and interact with them and the community. Also thank you to @SkittlesTM, for taking part in this interview!!

Another great one, keep up the hard work!!

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Ryan14VT and saltyfishhy like this.
  5. Heya Ryan

It's been a while since your last video, so I'm glad to see that you're back to interviewing staff members. There are also quite a few new staff members, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for any future videos. Keep up the good work!

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    RealWand, Ryan14VT and saltyfishhy like this.
  6. Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 18, 2019
    RealWand and saltyfishhy like this.
  7. Aloha!

I really do love watching the interviews you do with Staff on our team. Especially when it’s a new Trainee, because I get to learn so much more about the people I’m working with:) The quality of your interviews (the video) has definitely gone up! I always appreciate a good visual experience.

Maybe one day you can interview me ^-^
    Keep up the great work here!

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    RealWand, Ryan14VT and saltyfishhy like this.
  8. I’d love too, PM me :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 18, 2019
    neotheater and RealWand like this.
  9. Heyo!

It's awesome to see you making videos once again, it's always great to see these interviews as I get to learn more about who they are as a person. I loved the introduction and I think it looks better than before, and the quality was good as well. I'm glad to see more videos coming, can't wait for the next one :)

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Ryan14VT, saltyfishhy and DogCraze like this.
  10. Hey!

Really glad to see you back. I've always really enjoyed the interviews and still do! I find it really interesting to learn more about the individuals that make up the fantastic staff team I work with here. I'd also just like to say how much I like the new intro; I think the music is a really nice touch. Overall really happy to see you back with new and improved content!

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  11. I am famous on YouTube now.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Ryan14VT, saltyfishhy and 0joe like this.
  12. Literally just watched your interview. You're an epic dude.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Ryan14VT and saltyfishhy like this.
  13. I really liked this video! I remember the one you did on me a while ago and it remains to be a really good video which is great. Some good questions and it was nice to see what Skittle was like being a brand new Trainee, as an MA that's really interesting!​

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Ryan14VT, RealWand and SkittlesTM like this.
  14. Hey!

Yet again another enjoyable Staff interview you’ve brought us! I really enjoyed the interview with the questions you provided, the bit of gameplay, and the general feel of it. I agree that your video quality (overall the whole video) seems to have improved from your previous videos which is amazing to see! I look forward to seeing more of your videos in the future!

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Ryan14VT and RealWand like this.
  15. we know you don't get to brag about it .-.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    RealWand and SkittlesTM like this.
  16. Hey Ryan! As always your content never disappoints! I really like what everyone has to say when it comes to the questions you ask as we all have our different perspective when it comes to our own experiences on the staff team etc. I hope everyone has a nice day and this is all I had to say :)

P.S:Why not interview me Ryan? I think it'd be a lot of fun to do an interview :P

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT and RealWand like this.
  17. +1 :P

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  18. Interviewing all these people is what I subbed for two days ago

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    RealWand likes this.
  19. I'm glad you have a chance to interview our newer staff member, SkittlesTM! I also love your intro on your video too! I remember when I first saw him on his first day as a Trainee, and I'm so proud of him during his trial. Anyways, I'm looking forward to talking to him in the future!

That's a fantastic video, Ryan!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    RealWand and Ryan14VT like this.