• 416 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8854 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! Got another minepelx staff interview for you guys today! Also in some recent news I may or may not have an interview with a Devoloper soon! Anyways thank you so much @Slipest for taking some time to do this, and I hope you guys enjoy!

Don't forget to check out the previous staff interview!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    doeo, SunnyGamerWolf and QuitPlayn like this.
  2. Awesome! Slipest is an amazing individual, definitely one of the coolest people to interact with inside the staff team. I love these vids, keep them coming!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    SunnyGamerWolf, Slipest and Ryan14VT like this.
  3. Love the video! I think it’s great to see the different perspectives of what goes into getting staff and being a staff member. Keep up the great work!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    Slipest and Ryan14VT like this.
  4. Hey!
    Great video once again, I have been watching a lot of your videos recently and I really enjoy them. Keep up the great, high-quality videos buddy! Can't wait to see the next interview! :)

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    Ryan14VT and Slipest like this.
  5. Thanks for having me!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    QuitPlayn and Ryan14VT like this.
  6. That's a great interview with a Moderator, Slipest! I'm glad that you provided some questions to him that are amazing. I know Slipest for a while since he was an Eternal rank way back before Trainee. I'd never realized he wanted to become a Quality Assurance as his main goal on the staff team. I don't have any concerns about your latest video.

Overall, great work you have!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  7. Great video, I've been watching your staff interviews a lot recently for tips on becoming staff and I really enjoy them. Keep up the great videos. :D

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. Wow! 8 applications in total! This just shows how dedicated the staff really is.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  9. I loved the interview Ryan! Slipest is an amazing staff member and I'm glad you were able to interview him c:

Keep up the good work bud!

-Kyuine

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Slipest and Ryan14VT like this.