• 1674 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10112 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! Here is my next Mineplex staff interview! It's with the mod @Epicbuilder435 ! Thank you for taking some time out of your day to be interviewed, and I hope you guys enjoy! :) Have a good day.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    24OO, QuitPlayn, oeod and 2 others like this.
  2. Loved being interviewed and love watching all your interviews keep up the good work!!!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    oeod and Ryan14VT like this.
  3. Hey Ryan, another great interview. :) I remember watching your interviews at the start of last year before I joined the team myself. Finding out more about what the team is like was really interesting. I think that giving the community a chance to get to know the individuals that make up the team is great. I hope to see more interviews soon!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. thank you i really appreciate it :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 3, 2019
    Zipppo likes this.
  5. I thinks what’s awesome about these is that it gives people a lot of inside information from the mouths of staff members themselves, which probably inspires a lot of people to entertain the option of joining the staff team or not. I personally love these though, great video and keep up the great work!

Posted Aug 3, 2019
    Ryan14VT, Saker and Kyuine like this.
  6. You spelled Mineplex wrong in the title

Posted Aug 3, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  7. Nice

Posted Aug 3, 2019