• 452 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5685 Players Online
  • 5233 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex staff being biased?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by primitlve, Dec 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy stop denying it like please stop like it’s so clear it’s true lol

Posted Dec 14, 2020
    chungalunga likes this.
  2. Like (I never said this smh totally) I can just do 3.3 on alt get banned appeal denied do same on main first takes 30x longer to get banned 2nd appeal accepted I’m sorry what criteria allows that lol.

Posted Dec 14, 2020
  3. But you admit some mods like to be unfair, hence why their friends never get muted or warned while they are staff. i've seen multiple staff abuse their powers, and simply not giving a flying crap about if their friends go against the rules or not.

Posted Dec 14, 2020
    mab8400 and Believerc like this.
  4. i agree

Posted Dec 14, 2020
  5. You're right this isn't proof at all that staff are biased in the appeals process.

If you truly believe this, then you can message me with names and proof. Staff are allowed to have friends on the server outside the staff team but if it's impacting the way they conduct their role than that is where it becomes an issue. Again, if you actually have substantial proof of this happening, then you can let me know.

[​IMG]

Not one appeal is the same, factors that go into judgement are vast. I still have yet to see an example of where bias is actually coming to play here...

Overall, if you read the appeal guide and follow it, you'll have a much more likely chance of your appeal being accepted but it's not guaranteed. Appeals are complex - it isn't a one size fits all as much as I am sure you would like it to be.

Posted Dec 14, 2020
    andr3w and xGetRekted like this.
  6. Speaking from personal experience, I don't think ranks have anything to do with gwen appeals. I was unfortunately falsely banned by gwen, I summitted an appeal and it got denied, since I didn't have any proof that I wasn't hacking. I even went to the quality assurance manager and still nothing anyone could do.

Posted Dec 14, 2020
  7. I mean like I can literally 3.3 block and I’m gwen appeal just write I no cheat. And get it accepted while my alt can be playing legit and gets banned and when I make an appeal for it denied soooo totally not biased bois.

Posted Dec 14, 2020
    Rjqy likes this.
  8. In these instances, have you been gathering evidence and sending it to Staff Management members or submitting tickets? There's not really a whole lot we can do to address the problem if we never hear anything about this happening other than on these types of threads.

As for the actual thread itself, I'm not going to go into a crazy amount of detail because I think @Dulciloquy explained it perfectly. There are various guidelines used when processing appeals and everyone's appeals are evaluated and handled in accordance with these guidelines, no player is discriminated against or given preferential treatment based on their level, rank, etc and only having a few appeal outcomes as a sample size isn't really significant to draw that kind of conclusion in my opinion.

Posted Dec 14, 2020
    andr3w and Sven like this.
  9. LOL wanderer with appeals in 2018 was even worse..

Posted Dec 14, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  10. Fax

Posted Dec 14, 2020
  11. In the past, all of my ban appeals have either been just completely IGNORED or DENIED. Every ban was 30 days too, FALSE BANS. (I have to pay $7 every 30 days for Immortal), think about that

Posted Dec 22, 2020
  12. u def did something wrong because u can appeal a gwen ban in 10 seconds and get unbanned

Posted Dec 22, 2020
    xOeuf likes this.
  13. Hello!
    I assure you that Mineplex staff would never be biased! They would never ever ever cater towards people with superior ranks on the server! They are very open and honest staff members who would never ever dare to accept appeals faster just based on rank!
    Good day! Please leave a potato if I helped!!! :)

Posted Dec 22, 2020
  14. I can assure you that our appeal process is not dependent on what rank you have or level or in game time or any of that sort, if you meet our appeal criteria the appeal is going to be accepted, simple as that. For Gwen punishments if they're insufficient yeah they're going to be accepted doesn't mean because that person had a rank doesn't mean we accepted it because they had a rank just means the punishment was insufficient and it was removed. Dulciloquy basically covered everything so I'm not repeating what she said, she can refer to her post for more info. This post isn't promoting positive discussion therefore I will be locking it. If you have anymore questions regarding your topic please send me a private message.

Thread Locked | Doesn't promote positive discussion

Posted Dec 22, 2020
    C2MineCraft, 20LeeBrian1 and PieOrPi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.