• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex SSM has some of the saltiest and most arrogant players ever

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by NotSlade, Jan 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Change my mind. Dude accused 3 of us of teaming the entire game when we clearly were not, as it was a 1v1 between him and myself and the other two. I'd had enough of his complaining and accusing so I fought back and this is the result. His level 100 ego must have been hurting to lose to a lower being such as myself.

I know lots of good people that make up the SSM playerbase, but the people like this dude are why I don't play much anymore.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  2. The rest of us have no idea what happened before you took these screenshots unless you provide video evidence. Maybe it was justified maybe it wasn't.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    SelectFireTTV likes this.
  3. Speak for yourself lol.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  4. The leaves in your pack look awful

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  5. f
    f

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  6. You must be so salty that you made the post for this community to validate your feelings xD

PickleHazards didn't attack you while you were in a keyboard warrior battle with SelectFireTV so you must be teaming with him.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  7. Heyo!
    You should put this in the "Help" Section of the forums as it really doesn't server a purpose other than for people to mock you for your texture pack etc... Since PickleHazards didn't attack you over time, this ends the show as "Cross-teaming".
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  8. Greetings,

I was just going to say everything @✦Sean said above that there's no point on posting this here because people will take advantage of this situation and will say stuff to you in trying to make you "salty" such as mocking you about your texture pack, how you responded to this situation and other things like this. Feel free to open a conversation with me anytime.

Yours sincerely,

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  9. You can’t cross team... in a solo game lol.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  10. The texture pack remark was the most blatant joke I’ve seen, why are you guys taking it so seriously.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  11. The best thing to do with those guys is just to ignore them. They want you to get mad, and if you listen to them, you'll get mad eventually

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  12. Isn't there a rule about making forum posts to ridicule someone?

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  13. I'm going have to lock this thread as it doesn't serve any discussion here on the forums. As I said, if you believe people were being rude to you, you're welcome to ignore them in-game, or don't play with them too. However, if they were disrespectful to you, you have the right to screenshot your evidence and report them at https://www.mineplex.com/report. I understand that nobody likes to see someone who accused them in-game. As long as if you follow the rules, then you won't be punished by us.

If you have any questions regarding the rules or your thread, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked > Doesn't serve a purpose to be on the forums

Posted Jan 14, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.