• 956 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3040 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex SSM clan!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by AyyPanda, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Hello Mineplexians, my name is P_anda! @Dan1el and I have just started something together, I think it's a new idea for Mineplex, but I'm not quite sure.. Anyways, it's a Mineplex SSM clan (as the name would suggest). This forum post is broken off into sections, the first section will be why this clan was created, the second section is how our clan will run and the third section will be the format if you are interested in joining our clan!

First section - why this clan was created: This clan was created for two reasons. One, @Dan1el and I just wanted to get to know the community better and we thought "What would be better to interact with the community than creating a clan for the community to have fun and sometimes compete competitively in?" There may be other ways to interact with the majority of the community, but this is the thing we came up with. We wanted to be able to communicate with more members in the community while also getting to meet new people! Hopefully, this will allow us to make a new community! The other reason we made this clan was because @Dan1el and I work really well together, both in business and playing SSM! Today, we went on a 5 win win-streak as our first time playing together! I'm mainly a wither skeleton player and I'm not sure what their primary kit is, but they are an amazing player as well. At the time I'm writing this, I'm playing with one of my friends - @CupAWup not sure if he's on the forums or not.. I do good with Cup as well.

Second section - How this SSM clan will run: We will operate with the following positions, CLANS LEADER, @Dan1el and I, CLANS CO-LEADER is open, CLANS MANAGEMENT - open, CLAN SUPERVISION - open, TRYOUT HOST - open. Then, we will have tiers 1-10. Tiers 1-5 will be your tier when you first join. Tiers 6-10 are tiers for players who have been in the clan for 1 month or longer. Tiers are based on how skilled you are, the higher the tear the better skilled you are at SSM. No free ranks are further allowed, @SpitefulNick was the last one.

Final section - Information sign up format:
    Your Minecraft name:
    Your discord name and tag:
    Your timezone:
    Why do you want to join?
    If you want, introduce yourself here:
    (Note: It is not possible to be denied entry, we just want to get to know you!)
    [FONT=Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif]Additional note: Please PM P_anda or @Dan1el for any questions about this clan on the forums.[/FONT]
    Edit: CupAWup has a forums account it's @CupAGhost

Posted Nov 3, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 11, 2019
    CupAWup and Im_Ken like this.
  2. hello I want to join but I don't have a discord so Idk how to join :(

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  3. Heyo!
    I will send you a PM to find out how you can join! I will make sure you can join the clan, welcome to the clan future member! :)
    You could also make a discord account at discord.com

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 3, 2019
  4. you can make a discord for free :) https://discordapp.com/

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  5. So you a Wither main? me too lets battle and find out whos the stronger Wither

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  6. Follow the sign in format so we can get started if you're interested in joining! :)

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  7. Is This a competitive league, a clan in a competitive league, or just a clan? How would comparative matches work? Who would the clan be playing against? Is this casual, with only the top tiers being able to play competativly? Is there a com to join in game? More information please!

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  8. theres already a ssm discord tho

Posted Nov 10, 2019

9. Well, we have just started the clan. If we're going to fight against clans, we'll need to have more members. We have a discord server for the clan and we will also make a community for it. In order to become a member, you need to be tested in a private match at Super Smash Mobs to see if you're qualified for the team.

If you're interested in joining, I can send you the discord link to you on PM! :)

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  10. I am interested, but I am in a competitive league for super paintball, which is why I wanted more information. To make sure matches and training and other things don't conflict.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  11. Ah yeah, I see. Well, do you want me to send the invite link to you?

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  12. I think I have a win rate of less than 10%, so I'm definitely not one to join a such programme, but I thought I'd give some feedback nonetheless. It is commendable that you've envisioned an ambitious system, but you've got to be careful with it because if you go overboard, less people are going to be interested in joining. Seeing as there are only two of you at the moment, and there are multiple positions as well as ten tiers to fill, people are going to be somewhat confused or not as ambitious about it. Instead, if you don't plan on going fully competitive yet, you can look at the clan/community as a group of friends who play SSM and have unique things such as a discord server and little events, with the two leaders being you, the founders.

Obviously, if you can keep up with a more organized community, you can do that as well, I'm not the one to tell you what to do - but I feel as though a more casual community would be better suited for your purposes.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    AyyPanda likes this.
  13. Sure, but I cant join for a bit. My phone dosn't support discord so I will have to wait till I can get on my laptop

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  14. 1. Coolsickdude (java) NinjaOneGaming9 (bedrock)
    2. Err I can tell you privately
    3. I need a clan lmao
    4. Est
    5. I’m a Mineplex player that has been playing Mineplex 3 years now and eventually bought eternal to support Mineplex and is a very good gamer.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  15. Hello!

You already have all my information, so I don’t see much of a reason to post it all here again.

I’d like to join because I like SSM, and although I am not great at it, I like getting better, and like you I want to get to know the community more through SSM.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  16. IGN: SpitefulNick
    dc: Batoool#8546 (I don't use dc often though, so fair warning)
    Timezone: Pacific/Westcoast

Would like to join because I've always been playing ssm sort of on and off but never really got the hang of it. Would really like a place to learn and grow to be a better player. I'm trying to hit 1000 wins and I don't even have a main yet- I just find myself alternating between all the kits (except magma).

Posted Nov 11, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 12, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  17. IGN: Not_Gamer
    dc: Not_Gamer#4885
    Timezone: Pacific Standard

I'd like to join it because I feel this is a good opportunity to meet the community and to help the new players. Also, I need to spread the popularity of squid. I also know the general strategy of all the kits out there and have rotated between almost all of them.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  18. This sounds kind of interesting. I'd be happy to join and see what it's about :)
    Your Minecraft name: xCuta
    Your discord name and tag: xCuta // xOeuf#2635
    Your timezone: PST
    Why do you want to join?
    I've been playing SSM for years now and am very invested in the game, nearing 3000 solo wins. I love versing new players and enjoy getting to know them, so I'd be happy to take a peek at what's going on here!
    I'd definitely agree. Keep the structure simple and neat so that you can maximize the number of people willing and able to join this clan. Complex systems with many tiers and roles will confuse players and ultimately become redundant.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  19. Hey! I have taken this into consideration and we are most likely going to remove the tiers all in all or get rid of most of the tiers and just have a few tiers that will be in the clan! Thanks for your feedback!
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---
    Clan update:
    --------------------------
    New senior clan members:

@AnIdiotInATree
    @SpitefulNick
    @huxs
    @Not_Gamer
    @SirInHueman
    --------------------
    No new clan members quite yet.
    --------------------------------------------
    New staff members
    --------------------------------

@saltyfishhy - CLAN CO-LEADER
    @Wrappingz - CLAN SUPERVISOR
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I would like to congratulate all of the new senior clan members! Thanks for showing your interest in the clan and I can't wait to see what you guys can bring to the table in the future! Also, I would like to congratulute hapily and saltyfishhy on their new posistions!

Saltyfishhy - He's currently in high shcool and is from the USA, he is currently an aspiring trainee and loves to interact with the community. He is the head of clan recruitment as well, we would like to welcome him into the team and we are sure that he will always give 100% of his work and be a great co-leader for this clan!

Hapily - He is also in high school and also from the USA! He first joined the clan as a member, and he worked his way up to senior clan member through a tryout hosted by saltyfishhy! Later, he decided he wanted to be more helpful with this clan and decided to show interest in becoming a staff member. He eventually made it up to clan supervisor where he is today and is looking in becoming a recruiter for clan recruitment some day in the future!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This concludes tonight's update, please pm @Dan1el , @saltyfishhy or I if you have any questions or concerns regarding this post! Also if you're interested in joining, please refer to the original post of this thread.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 12, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  20. Your Minecraft name: Evira
    Your discord name and tag: Evira #8686
    Your timezone: GMT +8:00
    Why do you want to join? Idk, just cause.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Im_Ken and saltyfishhy like this.