• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10092 Players Online
  • 7202 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplex Server & Business Restructure

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Aexo_, Jun 25, 2020.

?

Should a Leader/Owner consider this?

1. YES

2. NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. This thread isn't for you, it's directed to Mineplex to increase their revenue. Others will buy the subscription, this is the main reason Mineplex or really any server share behind the scenes information to players because comments like yours will arise.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 28, 2020
  2. This is a public forum. What do you mean this thread isn't for me? The community is allowed to comment and give feedback on ideas and right now I personally think that monthly subscriptions for every rank are pointless. Might as well just make them more expensive instead of having to monthly pay. I also didn't really understand the last part.

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  3. Please don't overreact. I never said this was a private forum.

Correct, I never said the community isn't allowed to comment. As I said, this forum is directed to the owners of Mineplex.

Thank you for your opinion.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2020
  4. Saying this thread isn't for you is like saying "Don't reply, only Mineplex should". I don't think it's an overreaction and I'm sorry if you felt that way.
    Have a good day.

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  5. I said, "This thread isn't for you, it's directed to Mineplex to increase their revenue."

I never said, "Don't reply, only Mineplex should". I don't appreciate it when you twist words to use against me, thanks.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2020
  6. I agree that they should modernize CS, so it could work with 20-60 players. What is risky about advertising these games? All they have to do is make a Youtube video about it, and maybe say something about it on Twitter. That doesn't sound very risky to me.

Just because you keep saying I'm the only one who wants CS, isn't going to make it true. The largest thread in New Game Discussion is about reviving CS, it is number one in likes, posts, and views. I am not the only one passionate about CS, so stop saying things that aren't true.

I don't see why Mineplex needs to do a whole server relaunch if they want to update these games. Why could this not be done without a relaunch? It sounds like extra unnecessary work.

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  7. If you are going to revamp all the games you should do the whole network also, that's how you get the word to spread. It won't spread if you just do the games themselves. (spread to other networks)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 30, 2020
  8. Why do all the games need to be revamped? The only games that need to be revamped are ones that have been deleted like CS. There is no point in revamping games that don't need it.

Posted Jun 30, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 2, 2020