• 303 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2882 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Rank Upgrade Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by PowwyYT, Jan 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

I will be hosting a Rank Upgrade Giveaway to give back to the community because of all the memories that I've created on Mineplex. What this means is whichever rank you are now, you would receive the next highest rank. If you have Eternal or want to keep your current rank, feel free to enter for a friend.

To enter, all you have to do is put the IGN (In-Game-Name) of who you would like the rank to go to down below and I will be choosing the winner randomly this Sunday night. I am probably going to start hosting these giveaways every month, so if you don't win this one you will have more chances to win soon.

Thanks and good luck!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  2. ign: iTzAlexCab12

I want the rank because i never had a rank in this past 2 years i been in mineplex.

Thank you For Hosting the giveaway

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
  3. ign: Shaqueerishere

Dont give it to me, give it to someone else like the guy above me he doesnt have one but if you want to do it.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Nashyyy and PowwyYT like this.
  4. IGN: xGetRekted
    I would like to say thank you for doing this giveaway, the community hugely appreciates this (I speak from experience). I would also like to wish good luck to all who enter! Either way, someone goes home with a shiny new tag <3

Posted Jan 27, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 29, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
  5. IGN: ShatteredAbyss_
    Heyo! Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! It's really kind of you to give people who don't have a rank the opportunity to have one! I'd really like to win, but I'll be happy for whoever does. I'd like to win because I really want a Java rank and all of the perks. I've been hitting some bumps lately this week and I think a rank on Java would really brighten it up! Don't feel obliged to give it to me, of course, and I'd like to see other people win too. Good luck to all who enter!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx and PowwyYT like this.
  6. Hey PowwyYT!

I think it's awesome that you're giving away a rank to another player. Purchasing ranks for others is a great way to help the Mineplex Network grow! I won't be needing any rank upgrade, as I am Eternal rank without my Mod tag. I would, however, like to enter for my friend RexKB. They're currently just Ultra rank, and they play on the server a lot!

Thanks again, and good luck to all of those who enter!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  7. Ing MedicSoldier
    because Medics and Soldiers are heroes

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
  8. Hey! :sigils_down:

First off, thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! It's always great to see people being so generous within the community! I already have Eternal without Trainee, but I'd like to enter my step-sister, she just got back into Minecraft and if she gets a rank upgrade it might encourage her to stay.

Her IGN is : Quieen

Once again thank you so much for your generosity!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  9. Heyo!

Awee I love to see community members helping other players! This is super sweet of you to do a giveaway! A lot of players want a new rank and some just simply don't have a rank. So thank you so much for doing this, it's super helpful for players who can't afford a rank and this is a really good way to see the Mineplex Community come togethor and help eachother out! I don't have a friend to enter and without my Mod tag I am an Enternal so I just wanted to say thank you for this!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  10. Hey! It's awesome to see you hosting giveaways, lots of people don't really get what they want in terms of ranks, so thanks for hosting this!
    IGN: ScarletBlood37

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  11. Hey,

I also won't be entering into the giveaway as I am an Eternal without my Mod rank and don't have anyone else to enter into the giveaway, but I just wanted to show my appreciation and say that this is very kind of you to do. It's always great to see this kind of generosity! I wish everyone that enters the best of luck!

Posted Jan 27, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 27, 2020
    PowwyYT and xGetRektedx like this.
  12. Hey!

I really like how you are giving back to the community. I love seeing people do giveaways and such as you are doing. I’m already Eternal so I won’t be entering the giveaway, but good luck to everyone that enters!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  13. Thank you for doing this giveaway!
    IGN: FnS_KraKeN
    He has had the same rank for a couple years, plays Mineplex everyday, and is one of my best IRL friends! Good luck everyone!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  14. Hey Powwy! Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! Since I'm happy with Titan I'll enter for a friend.

IGN: Crazyant102

Thanks again!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  15. Hi! Thank you for hosting the giveaway.

IGN: LordRotharoth

Thanks, and good luck to everyone else!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
  16. Hi! Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! You really help bring the Mineplex community closer together. As I am Eternal rank, I'd love to enter my friend RS_RisingStorm to get Ultra rank.

Thanks again for hosting the giveaway! Good luck everyone!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
  17. Thanks a lot for hosting this! Always nice to see people do this :)

I'll be entering this for my alt, as I'm an eternal currently

IGN: Ronaldlover553

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
  18. Giving people a chance to win a free rank/upgrade is very generous!

Thanks for being kind enough to host this giveaway.

IGN: _RSTC_

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
  19. IGN ChaosSpark

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
  20. Hello and ty for the giveaway!

I would like to enter for a friend, him IGN is Nitwit2
    He currently doesn't have a rank.

Thanks again and I hope you have a great week!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.