• 367 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5751 Players Online
  • 5384 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Rank Giveaway | Christmas 2020

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Creadword, Dec 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!

Happy Holidays everyone! If you're unaware of who I am, my name is C read word. Last year I hosted a giveaway around the same time and I thought I'd go ahead and make it a tradition. Win or lose I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. With that being said, here's what you should expect.

Essentially what I will be doing is giving away a rank/rank upgrade to a random user who responds to this forum post. If you have no rank, you'll receive Hero, and if you have hero+ rank then you will receive an upgrade. (Eternal winners will receive 1 month of Immortal)

The entry process is simple. All you have to do is comment your IGN and then write down your favorite part about the holidays. Feel free to enter a friend instead! However do not submit multiple responses to this thread or you will not be entered into the giveaway.

This is a rather short time-window as I will be purchasing the ranks on December 20th. Good luck to all who enter!

Posted Dec 18, 2020
  2. First off, I wanted to give you a huge thank you for hosting this giveaway. It’s super nice of you, and I’m sure tons of people will appreciate it.
    IGN: Haltingly
    My favorite part about the holidays is spending time with friends and family, and enjoying myself. Honestly, it’s always nice to get together with those I care about and spend quality time with them on a holiday.
    Thanks once again and good luck to everyone entering!

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Creadword likes this.
  3. IGN: Alyss_Treaty
    favorite part about the holidays: Spending time with my family and Baking with my Grandma.
    Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!
    Good luck to all and have a very Merry Christmas!

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  4. Minhas is my username :) I really like receiving presents !!

Posted Dec 18, 2020
  5. Hello! Glad to have another giveaway!

ign: StyxKiller03

Edit: My favorite thing to do during Christmas and during the holidays is having a two week break to play games and relax!

Posted Dec 18, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 19, 2020
  6. IGN: Veridiss

I think my favorite time about the holidays is not just receiving gifts and presents from friends and family. But also a time of reflection and spending times with loved ones. I love how its a privilege and a rare opportunity all of us to come together as one. 2020 was an incredible stressful and scary year for all of us. I cannot not spend time with my grandma and other relatives due to Covid, but I try my best everyday to facetime them and stay in touch. I hope next year I get to visit them and not worry about any Pandemic. :)

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Creadword likes this.
  7. IGN: Butterfl1
    My favorite part of a holiday is getting some more rest

Posted Dec 18, 2020
  8. IGN: BubbleBear1
    Favorite thing about the holidays: Spending time with my family

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  9. I’d say my favorite part about the holidays is getting together with my friends and family as well as giving gifts to others. Of course I also do enjoy receiving gifts but not as much as the other things.

IGN: xGetRekted

Huge thanks for doing this giveaway and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Creadword likes this.
  10. First of all I wish everyone good luck on this giveaway and I hope you have a nice holiday with your family.
    IGN: LukaGamesPvP
    Favourite part of the holidays as everyone is spending time with family and friends because that is what makes every person fulfilled and happy.

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Creadword likes this.
  11. Hey there C!

I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am for you doing this Holiday Giveaway tradition! I think that’s very kind of you and it doesn’t go unappreciated within the community. This year has been very hard for all of us with COVID, and just giving out to others who may not experience Christmas normally is so kind of you...I choose not to enter myself just because I’m a Moderator and I don’t really need any additional ranks. Again, thank you for this very kind gesture of giving back to the community!

My favorite part about the holidays is seeing families gather together to celebrate whatever holiday they may celebrate. Whether that be Hanukkah, Christmas or any other holiday, it’s just heart warming to see families be so happy together. My favorite part of the holidays is spending quality time with family and seeing other people happy. The weather is generally nice around this time of year, so that’s something I enjoy as well.

Best of luck to all of those who are entering this giveaway, and I wanted to let you guys know we’re gonna make it through this tough year! I hope everyone stays safe and has a Merry Christmas! <3

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Creadword and xHarrison like this.
  12. IGN: xharrison
    Favorite part of the holiday: Honestly the food and family. It is so great eating great food with the people you love it is the best moment ever.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway and I wish you a happy holidays!!! :D

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Creadword likes this.
  13. IGN: PretyChillDylan
    Favorite part of the holiday: To be honest my favorite part of the Christmas season is the way it looks! I live in the country surrounded by woods and when ice freezes over on the trees everything sparkles it is absolutely stunning!

Happy Holidays :)

-Dylan

Posted Dec 18, 2020
  14. Once again, very generous of you, I will be entering myself.
    Mine would be that I am able to spend more time with friends and family, and as restrictions have eased where I am, I can do so.

IGN: xSlowWifi

Posted Dec 18, 2020
  15. Thanks a lot for doing a giveaway!

IGN: LordRotharoth

My favourite part about the holidays is spending time with family, and friends which I don't get do very often, especially not this year.

Posted Dec 18, 2020
  16. IGN : Da_One
    Fav part of the holidays: The people being nice

Posted Dec 18, 2020
  17. IGN: Ranger_Maddie
    Favorite part of the holidays: Spending time with my family

Posted Dec 19, 2020
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  18. IGN: Bilbo_Zwagginz
    Fav part of the holidays: Imma be honest and say the christmas tree.

Posted Dec 19, 2020
  19. Tysm for doing this!
    IGN: Bob16077777
    Favorite part about the holidays: winter break from school, receiving presents, and spending time with family. In a nutshell, everything.
    -Bob

Posted Dec 19, 2020
  20. Hi! My favorite thing about the holidays is spending time with family. Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway. Good luck to all!

ign-BeanieWienie

Posted Dec 19, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.