• 2614 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11865 Players Online
  • 9251 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Promotion Video + Extra Gameplay

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Jaborrie, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Hello! So as a lot of you know, I was recently promoted to Moderator 3/14/20.
    I never made an official post about it besides commenting on all the congrats I received,
    which thank you again, lol. This video was supposed to be made the day after I
    was promoted, but I kind of delayed it because I was honestly just being lazy.

Anyways, I'd like some constructive criticism on the video too. Like what I could work on in the future whether it's audio, graphics, quality, gameplay, etc. I'm open to any suggestions.
    [Outro messed up + some parts are replayed due to being cut]

Posted Apr 6, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 6, 2020
  2. Awesome video Jab! The edits in this video were really incredible, may I ask what you used to edit it? Apart from that, I definitely look forward to seeing more content by you in the future.​

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  3. Amazing video jabborrie! I love all the edits and it was a great video in general! I look for forward to seeing more content made by you in the near future!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Jaborrie and xGetRekted like this.
  4. Ayo! I use the built-in Windows 10 editor, although, I'll be trying different softwares very soon.

Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  5. Awesome video! I remember seeing you as a Trainee not that long ago, so it's amazing to see you've made it to Mod. I hope you are enjoying your time on the team so far, and continue to! :)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Jaborrie likes this.
  6. Awesome video! The only thing that I would have done differently was lower the music volume a little bit so it isn't too loud. Also, when the outro came on, the volume was louder than the original music. Other than those minor things, everything looked great!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Jaborrie likes this.
  7. Very nice simple, smooth and well-edited video overall! Congratulations on your promotion!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Jaborrie likes this.