• 838 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8386 Players Online
  • 7548 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Player Servers

Discussion in 'Help' started by Lewebemutedalot, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I was just wondering, I've been in a few Mineplex Player Servers (mps) lately, and I am wondering how I can access the creative type feature where you can give the lobby items. Maybe I should know this already, but I wan't to know. <3

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  2. Hey there @Lewebemutedalot!

A creative feature/mode is currently unavailable for players in MPS’s. Creative in MPS’s are only used in Official Events. To my knowledge, when Events are hosted, creative is a feature/mode that’s exclusive to the Event Squad. There are a couple exclusive perks for MPS’s, but you have to be an Immortal to gain access to them. As an Immortal, you gain Immortal Subscription points every month and you can use those points to purchase perks and cosmetics in the Immortal shop in-game. In the Immortal shop, there’s a ‘MPS Extension’ perk (35,000 Immortal Points), which allows the following:
    • Access to /ig (Immortal Give)
    • Unlock all kits setting (excluding champions)
    • Enhanced /Bc (An enhanced broadcast message that is displayed in the middle of the screen)
    If this were something that interest you, you’re more than welcome to purchase the Immortal Subscription in the Mineplex shop at Mineplex.com/shop - Otherwise, as I’ve said above, to my knowledge, there’s no basic creative feature given to players in MPS’s. I hope this helped, however if you have any further questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed!

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.