• 266 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1214 Players Online
  • 948 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Mineplex Oscars Results & Speeches! April 2019

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Bastet for fav ex staff what a scam

Posted Apr 28, 2019
    PapiKirito and ClassN like this.
  2. Rip @badstet

Posted Apr 28, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 28, 2019
    Acerna and cerns like this.
  3. KOYOOOOTOOOOOO

Congrats to all the winners and all the speakers!

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  4. Smh you are not allowed to mention Network Banned people.

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  5. Bastet was cheated out of winning the best ex-staff category

#Justice4Bastet

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  6. Heyo! o/

It was a great event and I am glad that I was able to attend. It was worth it! Lots of fun both in-game and on Discord!

Congrats to the winners! I'm so happy to see that some of the winners are people I voted for! <3

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  7. Heyoooo!
    Congratulations to everyone! I wish I could've been there but silly me forgot about it. I hope everything went amazingly planned and everyone had a great time!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  8. I will never forget you...Oscar...

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  9. Heya!

I could not believe that this was true ... If i knew, I'm sure I would have attended the event!! Congrats also to @landay , looks like we were tied for first haha! Thanks to everyone who nominated me for this category, y'all are awesome. Can't forget to congratulate the other winners as well, congrats!!
    --- Post updated ---
    @EmmaLie ty for butchering my ign <3 (lol i'm not that mad)
    --- Post updated ---
    (I'm joking^)

Posted Apr 28, 2019
    landay likes this.
  10. only content creator - divinepegasi

Posted Apr 28, 2019
    joerock777, cerns, Jkaebub and 2 others like this.
  11. Congrats everyone, very well deserved. Was a pretty cool event and there was a lot of fun in-game and on the discord server. We love xx

Posted Apr 29, 2019
  12. Although I didn’t win any nomination this year, I am so glad that I did my own speech which is fantastic! I am also happy that I can able to attend the most fabulous event this time! I will like to congratulate to all the nominees who have won the Oscars! I also want to thank all the Events Squad and Community Management for hosting the event too!

It was a fun event, and I will never forget the memories what I have done too! :)

Posted Apr 29, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  13. Shouldn't @Oscaros_ have an Oscar? It's in his name

Posted Apr 29, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  14. Im late, but congrats to everyone!

Posted May 1, 2019
  15. Hello there,
    Major congratualtions to everyone who won an award! I was unable to attend but looks like it was a lot of fun and I definitely commend everyone who tried for an oscar. Keep it up, everyone!

Posted May 5, 2019
  16. How do you get in the speeches

Posted May 12, 2019
  17. you could probably ask Jake, i think he spoke

Posted May 12, 2019
  18. I'm pretty sure Emily asked well-known community members to do some speeches if they wanted to. For staff it was just an announcement saying whoever wanted to do a speech could, but there was a limit on each amount of sr.mods/mods/trainees I believe. @EmmaLie could clarify better on this.

Posted May 16, 2019
  19. Congrats! but i think im late

Posted May 16, 2019
  20. Congratz to everyone, though I didn't nominate anyone. Also, I was just nominated once when my previous account was called "a cup of joe", and got voted weirdest name.

Posted May 17, 2019 at 7:10 AM