• 259 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5612 Players Online
  • 5353 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Oscars 2021 Recap!

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Jun 8, 2021.

1. A huge congratulations to everyone who won! This was such a fun time hanging out and interacting with those who attended. I really enjoyed watching @Block2Block stream the event and being able to participate in live votes! I'm so excited to attend again next year, which will be the third year I've attended the Oscars! (Kind crazy to say next year will be the third one I've attended LOL)

Posted Jun 9, 2021
  2. Congrats everyone!! For those of you who didn't get an Oscar this year, I'm sure there will be another chance next year <3

Posted Jun 9, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! It was awesome attending the event, it was a shame I had to leave early so thank you for the recap. I'd also like to say one more huge thank you too everyone who helped the event run, awesome job all <3

Just a shame we never ended up doing that group MTT photo for the live vote competition, but there's always next year @Loofii

Posted Jun 9, 2021
    Loofii and Klobby like this.
  4. Congrats to all of the winners and special thanks to everyone who helped run and organize the event!

Posted Jun 12, 2021
  5. Congrats to everyone who won an award; these were all well deserved and I am glad to see that the Mineplex Oscars tradition has not faded over the years.

Posted Jun 15, 2021
  6. Congrats to those who won!
    Thanks for sharing the recap as I was not able to attend!

Posted Jun 17, 2021