• 3198 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11636 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex on Consoles?!?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Strutt20, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Hey-O, here with a major announcement!!! I am sure that any of you that have been following along with the Microsoft E3 announcement will know why I am posting this. We have been wanting to share this news for a while and are now very excited to announce that we are partnering with Minecraft/Microsoft in a big big way. This move is HUGE for not only Mineplex, but all of the Minecraft community. You will soon be able to play Mineplex with your friends no matter where you are and ANY PLATFORM you choose. Yes, you read that right, that means MINEPLEX IS COMING TO A CONSOLE NEAR YOU! You will be able to connect to play Mineplex with everything from Windows10, iOS, Android, Consoles and play with the same account, same friends, play Mineplex games and reach new achievements and stats on every platform. Mineplex will be included in the new Minecraft Marketplace on Bedrock. So all purchases will go through this marketplace and therefore will be applied to your account across all platforms.

What this means for PC
    We are in no way going to be ignoring Java/PC Minecraft or switching away from it. Actually, we have some major projects for Java Minecraft that we will be announcing very soon and plan to continue improving on it in every way. However, we did not want to miss out on being able to be one of the first ever servers for Consoles and bring our community cross-play Minecraft.

We hope you all are excited as we are and take pride in all of the press and hype following this announcement. I speak for all of Mineplex when I say thank you all for supporting Mineplex and allowing it to be in a position to partner with Minecraft and bring console and complete crossplay to you.

Posted Jun 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.