• 334 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3079 Players Online
  • 2745 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - September Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Sep 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Another great edition!
    I really love the art showcase implementation. This community hosts a lot of talented artists of many forms and it's interesting to see what inspires them. Makes me feel lazy for slacking but also encourages me to get to the level some of these people are at, considering I'm a lil' silly with my work. I adore the recognition of the different forms of art too.

Was excited to see the inclusion of Bedrocks Unofficial events, they're truly a blast and I do hope to see more about it in the future and watch it grow, especially considering the bedrock community is so large and it's great to have an outlet to bring people together. It can only grow from here. (:

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  2. Wowza!
    Yet again, another amazing newsletter has come out. I love seeing community art and embracing everyone's talent. Good work everyone!

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  3. Once again the newsletter team has outdone themselves and have made another incredible newsletter. I love seeing all the staff updates and would have to say that's my favorite part of each newsletter. Overall great job on the newsletter and I can't wait to see what next months holds

Posted Sep 7, 2020
  4. Amazing newsletter. I'm so glad I've been apart of this team for a year. It's gone so quick hopefully I can make it two. <33

Posted Sep 8, 2020
  5. I'm a bit late to this but I really enjoyed this months edition of the newsletter! My favourite section was probably the Feedback Team Showcase. It was interesting to learn more about the team and hear about what aspects of the team the members of it enjoy the most. I also enjoyed the Art Showcase section. It's always great to see the amazing artwork created by talented members of the community. Great work NL team, I'm looking forward to next month's edition!

Posted Sep 8, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 8, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  6. Glad to see another great newsletter!

Posted Sep 10, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  7. Another great newsletter! Although I'm definitely a bit late to reading this one, I still enjoyed it nonetheless. I loved hearing from the Feedback Collectors, and there was some great art in this one as well.

Posted Sep 10, 2020
  8. Really good read, really well written and presented, loved the highlighting of the feedback collectors, they do an amazing job to help increase communication between developers and the wider community.

Looking forward to the next newsletter :)

Posted Sep 10, 2020
  9. omg i was in it, i can die happy✨

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  10. Fantastic newsletter! I know I'm a bit late but nevertheless I really enjoyed reading this! It was very well written, it was presented spectacularly, and it was very interesting to read and look through. As always, really well done and I can't wait for the next one!

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  11. I'm a bit late to this but woo we love to see another Newsletter article go live!! Shoutout to the incredible @Iscariot for allowing us to use his absolutely stunning artwork for the cover <33

Posted Sep 12, 2020
    oCassi and Iscariot like this.
  12. Posted Sep 14, 2020
    ShadowWolfZoe and Jylie (Jxliee) like this.
  13. A couple of weeks late, but great Newsletter nonetheless! Keep up the great work :) I can't wait to see what comes next

Posted Sep 16, 2020
  14. Wow, so excited, and very cool

Posted Sep 18, 2020

15. Lovely newsletter - wasn't actually aware that there were bedrock events but I am looking forward to attending one soon!
    Was also nice to appear in the image on page 19 doing whatever I was doing!

Looking forward to next months!​

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  16. Great job as usual,
    keep up all this great work Emma!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  17. Yes I am super late but I enjoyed reading this, and I was featured in the Unofficial Bedrock Events section!

Posted Oct 2, 2020