• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6132 Players Online
  • 6132 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - September Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Sep 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I love it! Especially seeing my photos thrown in last second.

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  2. Great newsletter!

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  3. Really enjoyed this one, good job NL team!

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  4. Another amazing newsletter! I absolutely loved the art dedicated section, it's so amazing seeing the communities talent! All the articles were fantastic as well! Good job to everyone who worked on it <3​

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  5. Thank you so much for interviewing me and putting my art in here! I really appreciate it! <3

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  6. Another great newsletter - I really like how involved the community is with these articles, I enjoyed reading all of the community member interviews (staff ones too!). The art showcase was super cool to look at as well; there are a ton of talented artists on the network!

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  7. Awesome newsletter, thanks for this again to the whole Newsletter team!

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  8. Another great newsletter! The art and photos were excellent.

Posted Sep 3, 2020
  9. Great newsletter - couldn't be different ;)
    Keep up the good work <3

Posted Sep 3, 2020
  10. I've only just gotten around to reading this, but I'm glad to see that a lot of other people appreciated it just as much as I did! I actually really enjoyed reading the Feedback Collector Team showcase, it was really interesting to see everyone's explanation of the team and how they originally became motivated to apply for it as well. I'm sure that it'll peak some interest for people to lookout for future opportunities to join. Great work though, I look forward to the next newsletter!

Posted Sep 3, 2020
  11. I am a little late, but amazing newsletter. The format of it is not only creative, but informative and I really enjoy this month's letter. I loved the Feedback Collector section as we got to hear from several members of the team and hear how they contribute towards the team and even gave some of their own tips to applying, which was very useful. Overall, I love this month's newsletter​

Posted Sep 3, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  12. Another great newsletter! I am going to have to say my favorite article this month was the art showcases. From seeing the photography to the creations of skins, there is a variety of art talents here and I love to see each and every one of them!

Posted Sep 4, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  13. I absolutely agree. I've been active in game for years now but I was away from the forums for awhile. Glad to be back though.

Posted Sep 4, 2020
  14. Another great newsletter!

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  15. Great newsletter, I particularly enjoyed reading the article going in depth into the job of feedback collectors, as well as the art showcase, especially the photos. Keep it up.

Posted Sep 5, 2020
    WowCaleb and Klobby like this.
  16. Well done on the newsletter!

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  17. Helloooo

Another great edition of this month's newsletter! I'm a bit emotional looking at the staff statistic, as we lost a lot of great staff members and friends of mine, but we also gained so many great members of the team! I'm incredibly excited to be working with everyone. I love the artwork and photography showcase this month, as it's always been one of my favorite sections of the newsletter. Great job everyone, can't wait for October's!

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  18. So happy to hear you all like the cover illustration <3 thanks for the support & again, great issue NL team!

Posted Sep 5, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  19. Looks great!!

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  20. another great newsletter

Posted Sep 6, 2020