• 377 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5839 Players Online
  • 5462 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - September Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Sep 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

It seems like the months are going by faster and faster! Be sure to take some time out of your busy day to slow things down and read through the new edition of the Mineplex Newsletter. This month, you can learn more about the feedback collectors at Mineplex and the events available for Bedrock players, try your hand at our captioning contest, and admire the artistic talent of some familiar faces across the community.

Read the September edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How to Contribute:
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    Susie, j0e_joe, 73GG and 29 others like this.
  2. Amazing newsletter like always :D

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    j0e_joe and GAM like this.
  3. Super awesome as usual. It's nice to have something like this to read when to get caught up with the network while you're away.

Posted Sep 1, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 1, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  4. Yay! Great job to everyone who has worked on this :)

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  5. Awesome job, Newsletters team! I'm so proud of you guys working so hard on publishing this latest newsletter for this month.

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  6. So excited to read through this newsletter! Thanks again to the Newsletter team; you all are amazing and constantly put out high quality work for all of us to enjoy!

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  7. It was super fun writing the Feedback Collectors article for this edition of the Mineplex Newsletter! Hope you guys enjoyed it along with the rest of the amazing articles that were produced this month. I'm already looking forward to delivering the October edition :)

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    DatImmortal/LegendMiner and GAM like this.
  8. damn im loving the bedrock events article

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    Dezzy, jacvb, Paladise and 2 others like this.
  9. A great newsletter like every other month! I liked reading about the Feedback Collectors the most, I found that quite interesting. Keep up the amazing efforts NL team!

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  10. Great article as always! Glad to see my Caption the Image made it in! :)

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    syrenical and neotheater ツ like this.
  11. That's what I like to see. Exemplary job on this one :)

Posted Sep 1, 2020
  12. Good issue, nice cover artwork :eyes:

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    AGLThree likes this.
  13. Awesome newsletter! Happy to see my interview made it in!

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  14. Of course another AMAZING newsletter, I really love reading these the 1st of every month. :D
    The photography and art was probably my favorite as well as the new cover that appeared! It was also cool to see all the staff acceptances and sad to see the departing staff. Overall, wonderful!

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    Ryan9116 and Amg like this.
  15. Wow I made the Newsletter! Haha, no, in all seriousness, the NL team always delivers amazingness! In this month’s newsletter, I really loved the highlighted artist and photographers within the community. As an artist and photographer myself, I really enjoy seeing other’s work! I would definitely say that @Sven ‘s set of diverse photos were by far my favorite and just absolutely beautiful. Not to mention, the other photos displayed in the NL were absolutely amazing as well! @Jylie (Jxliee) definitely had some really nice aesthetics. On the art side of things, I really enjoyed all of the pieces displayed! They all have their own style and uniqueness. Good job artist and photographers! Keep up the great work creative crazies! I really enjoyed reading the Feedback Collectors as well. Keep delivering NL team, we appreciate your efforts to highlight things going on within the community!

Posted Sep 1, 2020
  16. amazing newsletter, as always :D

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Amg like this.
  17. this newsletter is AMAZING! keep up the good work NL!

Posted Sep 1, 2020
  18. I'm happy everyone seems to be really happy with the Newsletter. I hope you all enjoy that fancy-shmancy new cover. We've got some awesome articles coming to you soon, so stay on the lookout for those. In the meantime, sit back, relax, and fill our Suggestions Box with your ideas on how we can make this even better.

Posted Sep 2, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  19. Awesome newsletter as always!
    Really loving the new cover art, has a similar style to a certain someone I know.

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  20. Great job everyone at NL, keep it up like you always do :d

For the actual newsletter, it's great as always and I enjoyed reading it, especially the bedrock events section as that one seemed rather interested to read, but it's nice to see NL team give a little insight about the recent new feedback collectors and what they do, great issue this month around!

Posted Sep 2, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.