• 399 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8837 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - October Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Oct 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey!

I'm actually really excited to see that the newsletter has opened up applications! I've been looking forward to applying for the program since becoming staff, and finally have the opportunity to do so. In other news, (see what I did there?) this month's edition is marvelous in every aspect. I have always loved the multiple subjects the newsletter covers and the new and creative ways of maintaining a fresh read. I am also happy to be featured in caption the image from last month! Thanks to all the members of the sub-team and their hard work in accomplishing such a great contribution!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  2. cool letter i like it

Posted Oct 6, 2019
  3. Great edition here. You guys have been pumping out winner after winner these last few months. I think the thing that stood out most in this edition was the focus on the community. Four out of the five articles are community-oriented, and the fifth, Return of the Event Server, was still talking about events, which are done largely for the community. Just felt the need to point that out because I definitely see it as a strength worth commending, and you can see feedback being taken into account in real time... if that makes any sense lol. So really good job on that. Also, thanks for having me this time around!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
  4. Very cool, no homo!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
  5. I'm so grateful that my caption is chosen! (sorry for bad word usage) Thanks for the team in Mineplex, and I enjoy my time on the server! :)

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  6. Once again another great newsletter, keep up the good work!

Some things I really liked with this newsletter was the use of statistics both in the Statistics section as well as a few others including the 1 year on xenforo section, it is really cool to see the numbers as it really helps put things into perspective. Another thing I really liked was the inclusion of community members in this editions interview (map opinions), the interviews are typically about the staff team and getting an insight however this one allowed us staff members to see more of the community and I really liked that.

Finally, APPS OPENED, that's exciting! I personally will not be applying but I wish the best of luck to those of you that decide to apply!

Posted Oct 7, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 7, 2019
    nolawn, Segwat and TooMuchXMas4You like this.
  7. As always, super excited to see what's in store for each months newsletter but I was especially excited for this one. Thanks to @xUmbreon for approaching me for her interview, I had a lot of fun and would love to see more articles involving the communities opinions on whatever topics are chosen.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 4:00 AM
    xUmbreon likes this.

8. Once again, thank you for the amazing newsletter.

Congrats to all the promotions and staff achieving milestones!

Excited for next months!​

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 2:39 AM
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.