• 1259 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9564 Players Online
  • 8305 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - October Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Oct 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Another great newsletter! Enjoyed the Mineplex Olympics recap and love the new 'We Care' page, there was also some phenomenal art in this one.

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  2. Nice newsletter as always! I found the olympics section rather interesting, I wonder how that event will turn out like next year after this year's first time hosting experience with.

Posted Oct 4, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  3. I like the art direction in this edition. Always enjoy the newsletters that have an interesting spin on the title page art/color scheme, like when I think Ian did it for a couple issues. Those were very nice, and hopefully the trend of custom art continues. Anyway, nice newsletter.

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  4. I hope everyone is looking forward to the Seasonal Art Showcase in a few months time :) See you all next monthhhhh with some more newsletter shenanigans

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  5. Amazing job on the October newsletter. I look forward to the newsletter every month. Keep up the great work everyone!

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  6. Good job on the newsletter!

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  7. Whoa! That’s a pretty epic newsletter! I love the art work and pictures! They look awesome!! :D

Posted Oct 4, 2020
  8. Would be cool to show some build showcases too, instead off only art and pictures. Anyway nice newsletter!

Posted Oct 5, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  9. Once again huge shoutout to the newsletter team on making an outstanding newsletter! I'm currently an Art 4 student at my school I can't wait to see what the Seasonal Art Showcase brings to the future newsletters! Once again good job on this months edition!

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  10. More forum updates soonTM

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  11. Is there a set date for the Halloween update to come out? I am excited for the seasonal game >:)

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  12. Great newsletter this month!

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  13. Awesome job on this newsletter! While the entire newsletter was phenomenal, I especially enjoyed reading about the Mineplex Olympics, which was a great recap. I enjoy reading through these every month and I look forward to seeing the next one too. Keep up the great work!!

Posted Oct 6, 2020

14. Lovely newsletter as always!
    Can't believe it's already October, September absolutely flew by!​

Posted Oct 8, 2020
  15. Hey!

Incredible newsletter per usual. I'm so excited for October to roll around, and it's awesome seeing all of the cool events that took place last month! Can't wait to see what's ahead during October! :)​

Posted Oct 10, 2020
  16. Ahh! I look forward to reading this every month and it never disappoints! This one might even be one of my favorites! Great job to everyone who worked on it :D​

Posted Oct 10, 2020
  17. I like it

I always love the new newsletters!

And christmas! I will be so happy for the christmas one!

Newsletters are awesome.

I love da newsletters

parkour is awesome

Posted Oct 20, 2020 at 11:10 PM,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2020 at 9:25 AM
  18. I'm definitely not late to this - cool newsletter!

Posted Oct 21, 2020 at 9:18 AM