• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6707 Players Online
  • 6707 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - October Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Oct 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]
    Did someone say spooky season? Start off your Halloween preparations this year by browsing through the latest edition of the Mineplex Newsletter! This month, you can peruse a variety of articles, covering topics from UHC to Mineplex’s very own Olympics. Be sure to check out the lovely art submitted by fellow readers and stick around to see whose captions were featured this month.

Read the October edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here!

How to Contribute
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  2. NEWSLETTER NEWSLETTER WOOOOO

pls give us feedback

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  3. Looks great as always!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  4. Nice newsletter!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Moonliqht ♡ likes this.
  5. you dont get feedback until snoopy returns

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    ilyLegend, Anna. and Klobby like this.
  6. WOOOO NEW NEWSLETTER

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Ryan9116 and jacvb like this.
  7. Yay a Newsletter :)

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  8. Awesome newsletter once again!
    I love the artwork showcased this month, there's a lot of really talented artists! I love how the newsletters are structured, it's such an entertaining read. Keep up the great work guys!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  9. Incredible newsletter. I run a comparable newsletter for another server (which I of course won’t name here) and y’all always continue to impress me with quality. I know the amount of time stuff like this takes and I have lots of respect for it. Well done!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  10. It's unfortunate to see the staff who did resign however it's incredible to also see the new faces and ideas that have been implemented!

Keep up the great work.
    - Sake

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  11. That’s a fabulous job for the October Newsletter! I love reading the forum changes topic which are informative and detailed. I’m glad that they decided to create the “We Care <3” page - very helpful to anyone who decide to check it out. So happy to see the new add-on to the forums.

Keep up the great work guys! :D

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Moonliqht ♡ likes this.
  12. NEWSLETTERRRRR!! Nice job Newsletter team!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  13. Awesome newsletter as always! I really enjoyed the art showcase, my favorite in particular was the drawing of iron man by reindeer, it looks absolutely incredible, though they all do. I also enjoyed the Bedrock side of the newsletter as it’s something that isn’t always included and I appreciate it. Overall, I immensely enjoyed this newsletter and am looking forward to the next one! Great job from the NL team, keep up the good work!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  14. Awesome newsletter as always! Really enjoyed reading this. I have to say, I really love the iron man piece, it’s amazing!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    WowCaleb and PingGaming like this.
  15. Nice, first one I have ever read.

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  16. Yes, that was very cool.

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  17. Awesome newsletter!

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  18. Amazing newsletter as always! It is always a joy reading through it.

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  19. Posted Oct 1, 2020
    ShadowWolfZoe and aahad like this.
  20. The team worked very hard on this one, I hope everyone enjoys it :)

Posted Oct 1, 2020