• 2222 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4801 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - November Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Nov 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I want to firstly congratulate the Newsletter Team on achieving 50 editions. That is an incredible milestone and it's awesome to see the Newsletter still in action and producing high quality content after such a long time. I'd also like to congratulate the six new members to the Newsletter team. I hope you all enjoy your time and write some amazing articles for the community to read!

I personally love the new look of the Newsletter, the colours go very well together and is easy to read. I'm happy to see that the Newsletter is no longer fixed to one design, and now has the ability to be more diverse aesthetically with help from @IntoRainbows and @Tortelett , so good job on that!

It was also very interesting to read about the history of the Newsletter, and how it initially started out as a passionate project created by BlueBeetleHD. Now, it has become a large part of Mineplex. I'm sure that many of us weren't around when the Newsletter was first released, so hearing about the origins was intriguing.

I loved reading each and every part of this months Newsletter, however I very much liked @AGLThree 's article on the Area-51 game, due to the fact that both the positives and negatives of the game were displayed, and players were able to give their honest opinions.

I can't wait for next months addition and am looking forward to reading it. Good work everyone!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  2. First of all, congrats to all of the new members I can't wait to see what you guys will produce in the future! Secondly, I really love the layout of this newsletter I wasn't expecting it but I love all of the illustrations and its definitely worthy of the special 50th month edition of the newsletter.I really enjoyed the content in this article and I really really enjoyed the illustrations, good job once again!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  3. Amazing job on the Newsletter, guys :). Also congrats to all the new writers/editors, you'll do great!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  4. AYYY my caption the image answer made it on there!!!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    EmmaLie and TooMuchXMas4You like this.
  5. Epic newsletter. Congrats to all the newsletter team members, I recognize both 510bike and Xmas. This newsletter's theme was really surprising and different. I see the font and text changing, is this a longterm thing or constantly evolving? Also, rip to Alex(xUmbreon) you will be missed my mentor, even though you were not listed in this edition of the newsletter. Keep it up guys!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  6. Great to understand that it's already 50th edition of Mineplex Newsletter. I have always been interested in reading newspapers since the beginning of that back in 2015 and this edition isn't an exclusion. I was so surprised when saw that the layout was rather a lot changed and now it looks not bad but personally for me the previous layout was better. I read this edition it seems interesting especially the article about Area 51 event as it's so detailed and big enough and it's nice to remember that event. Also, I liked Ask Emily part because interesting questions were brought here and answers on them. Overall, great work on this anniversary edition!

I won't forget to congratulate new NL members, so congrats on joining that team! I hope to see more interesting articles from new and current members of team and overall more new cool editions of Mineplex newsletter. Keep great work!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  7. Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Sophie_OGrady and xUmbreon like this.
  8. First off, a massive congratulations to all of the new NL members! I personally didn't apply this time but it's definitely a team that I can see being great fun and I hope they're thriving in their roles! A bit late to this again but I really like the style, I think the style of the articles this month is catchy and the colours contrast well. Shout out to tortelett who has to do extra PDF work now!​

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  9. Hey there.

I must say, this is a really impressive newsletter this month. I really like the style of it this time. It's really compact and it looks clean. I like the color scheme as well. I commend the thought and hard work put into the newsletter. Good job everyone!

Have a fantastic rest of your day.

-JYTG

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  10. Heyo!

Another amazing newsletter keep up the awesome work! Super excited to see what the new members of the newsletter team can produce! Also, can't believe it's the 50th one produced. Amazing job and can't wait to see what's to come.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  11. Not as active as I've been in the past, but it's nice to see that the newsletter is still in place.

Posted Nov 23, 2019
  12. This is amazing! Good job!

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  13. Newsletter Team -- I absolutely LOVE the artwork exhibited in this month's newsletter! Seriously, this is the type of artwork I would hang in my apartment. I am beyond excited to see the future work that IntoRainbows and Tortelett create for the newsletter. I agree, this is a huge step towards improving the Mineplex Newsletter along with the other alterations that have been implemented with this month's newsletter. Can you count how many times I said the word 'newsletter' in this reply and can you tell how excited I am for more artwork?!

Really awesome work, team!

Posted Nov 27, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  14. Cheers Fredericksburg ^-^ I had a lot of fun doing a special design for the 50th Issue, my favorite part was the cover artwork but doing the one-line illustrations were close behind. It's been incredible to see how it's changed since Issue 1 in May of 2015 (which I was a part of actually!) — At the moment I'm finishing the cover for the upcoming issue <3 thanks for your support, the team truly appreciates it :)

Posted Nov 27, 2019
    fredericksburg and Vocaloiid like this.
  15. Is constructive criticism allowed for the Newsletter theme? I have some opinions & suggestions, if you guys'd be interested in hearing them (:

Posted Nov 27, 2019
  16. Smh fall ofc we do
    Use the google form in the OP that says "give feedback here."
    Although, we do know about a lot of feedback from the design and we do have plans to change stuff with it

Posted Nov 27, 2019
  17. Yeah def :) feel free to message me privately about design stuff BUT do know that the 50th issue design was meant to be very experimental! I’ll be more focused on the inner illustrations and cover art (I’ll still have a hand with designing and will take any feedback of course — just know that this past issue was me trying to push it as far as it would go!)

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    Fallen likes this.
  18. Will see if I can get you a list. It's not big stuff, just text-to-image ratio, pallete, etc

Edit: Done

Posted Nov 28, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 6, 2019