• 1979 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1979 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - November Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Nov 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I really enjoyed reading the content of this month’s newsletter! Especially the cover! :DD

Posted Nov 2, 2020
  2. Omg it's really cool to see @S1KH @oxitocin @jeweliah KingAndy5612 and Eria51 in the news letter!!

Great job on this edition of the news letter everyone <3

Posted Nov 2, 2020
    THANKFUL BOI LEGEND998 and S1KH like this.
  3. Great content!

Posted Nov 2, 2020
  4. Spectacular job on this newsletter!! Keep up the fantastic work everyone!

Posted Nov 2, 2020
  5. I'm so happy that my photos were featured in the Newsletter :)

Another amazing piece of work from you guys over at the Newsletter team, keep up the amazing work!

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    Anna ♡ and TheArrow'sShadow like this.
  6. Another great Newsletter! My favorite Spooky screenshot would most definitely be @BadgerInASuit 's shot! Great screenshot, I really like the brightness and all the colors within your screenshot. I look forward to the next Newsletter, as they're always something to look forward to. Keep up the great work Newsletter Team. <3

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    BadgerInASuit likes this.
  7. An amazing newsletter! Awesome job, keep it up!

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  8. loved reading! and loved the halloween month! can't wait for christmas now lol

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  9. Great newsletter!

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  10. Nice newsletter! I enjoyed reading this month's article and it was very interesting. I am especially a fan of the new appeal changes, I think that is a positive change for the Mineplex community and makes punishments less confusing for players. Nice work to everybody on the Newsletter team, can't wait to read next month's article!

- Lucas

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  11. Great job :))

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  12. Enjoyed reading this, great job everyone involved as always :)

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Danese likes this.
  13. Great job on the Newsletter again everyone! Always a fun read :)

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  14. Hey thanks so much! I'm glad you like the cover :)

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  15. Oh hey I almost forgot this month, going to read now :) Thanks for keeping up the consistency!

Posted Nov 9, 2020
  16. I didn't write an article for the Newsletter this month, but there's some amazing work there from the rest of the team. I love the Halloween cover, and I especially like the spooky screenshot showcase. This edition was just as well put together as it usually is and I'm excited to see what's in store next month :)

Posted Nov 12, 2020
  17. Awesome newsletter this month you guys! I loved reading about the player's thoughts on the updates. Keep up the great work, team!

Posted Nov 13, 2020

18. Awesome newsletter as always, love the cover image!
    Was also nice to appear in the Staff Statistics!

Keep up the good work!​

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  19. Okay wow, soon when I first loaded the Newsletter I saw some amazing art of a painted Mineplex Pumpkin which I am not sure who created it sadly :(. But soon when I scrolled down to the images other players have made I never been so amazed. The shader picture Badger took was absolutely shocking! I loved the brand new game, Thank you to Sam for creating it and I hope to see it be bring back next year with no changes at all. The build team did amazing on the Hub as to me it looked like A51 themed Spookplex type of hub which definitely brought back some great memories. Reading the captions that the players have commented on that one image is hilarious! I cannot wait to see what creative ideas people have for this one as it does look challenging. The newsletter team, you guys did excellent with it completely! I cannot wait for the next months one :D

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  20. Sorry I’m late, but nice newspaper :D

Posted Nov 19, 2020 at 7:23 PM