• 122 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1926 Players Online
  • 1804 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | May Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, May 1, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

Happy May! 2022 seems to be flying by already as we head towards the middle of the year and spring is in its fullest form. During certain months of the year, the Newsletter Team is particularly interested in pushing out articles relating to various unique topics! This is because there are a few months where there aren’t many updates/changes to the network, giving us the chance to choose random, fun topics! This month, the NL focused on recapping last month's server changes and also went over a recent internal staff change along with our regulars.

Read the May edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here!

How To Contribute:
    Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Guess the Location
    Guess the Staff Member

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted May 1, 2022
  2. First

Posted May 1, 2022
  3. 2nd

Posted May 1, 2022
  4. I got here third! Great newsletter!

Posted May 1, 2022
  5. If u look very closely I made the newsletter on page 11 guys :potato:

Posted May 1, 2022
    LostShrimp13 and FoxyStormy like this.
  6. Awesome news letter really interesting

Posted May 2, 2022
  7. 2 years!

here is a potato :potato:

Posted May 2, 2022
    Ian923 likes this.
  8. Potatoes are always good

Posted May 2, 2022
  9. :potato: :potato:[​IMG] :potato: :potato: :potato:

can you find the poisonous potato?

Posted May 2, 2022
  10. Loved this month's newsletter. I enjoyed reading about the Event Squad and Community Management merge and getting insight from members of (now) Community Management. Great work on this months newsletter!

Posted May 5, 2022
    LostShrimp13 and Niqhtys like this.
  11. good job :D

Posted May 10, 2022
  12. I LOVE that picture! It is so perfect in so many ways! It gives me weird nostalgic feelings lol.

Posted May 13, 2022
  13. hi:angryyoda::bedrock:

Posted May 13, 2022
  14. Great newsletter Em :)

Posted May 16, 2022
  15. As an Irish person I must agree with this. You can boil them, you can mash them, you can put them in a stew. :potato::potato::potato:

Posted May 16, 2022
  16. Emma Please fix the staff team... They all ignore you unless it benefits them. Its honestly corrupt and is more than likely another reason players aren't staying. Because staff want to warn and mute people for saying "I like Hypixel" while everyone else was talking about it. Then when I try to get someone to help me get unfairly unmuted in the forums... No one answers, I would have a better luck seeing Jesus

Posted May 25, 2022
  17. that’s like going to target and yelling walmart better repeatedly and not buying anything and gets kicked out and calls the employees corrupted. also she’s community management bro

Posted May 25, 2022
  18. Lovely newsletter as always, keep up the good work!

Posted May 30, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  19. hell man, Mineplex is not corrupted. If you're not here to talk about MP's new newsletter than leave. Emmalie, great work as always

Posted May 31, 2022