• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3376 Players Online
  • 3376 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - May Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, May 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Great newsletter as always and was sad to see some really good staff members leaving the team in the staff statistics, best of luck to them <3

Posted May 3, 2021
  2. Wow! What an amazing newsletter. Always fond of the creativity and outstanding news portrayed in each newsletter. It's sad to see all those amazing staff members leave. Alternatively, it's quite intriguing to see the milestones each staff member obtained. Great work!
    -Justin

Posted May 3, 2021
  3. This was a shorter Newsletter this month but we still had some great pieces. I loved the April Fool's Day event, which in part was why I was so interested in recapping it. I actually wrote a similar article last year and that was the first piece of work I ever did for the team - looking back on it and comparing it to this one, it's nice to see how my skills improved since I joined NL. Aside from all that, I thought the Builder interviews were really insightful and I'd love to see more ideas from the suggestions box being worked into fully-fledged articles.

Thanks everyone for tuning in to this month's edition!

Posted May 3, 2021
  4. Great newsletter as always!
    Keep up the good work!

Posted May 5, 2021
  5. A tad late this month but love the new edition. It's great to see the builders getting some attention and interviews, complete legends they are

Posted May 8, 2021
  6. Awesome Newsletter :D

Great job Newsletter Team!

Posted May 8, 2021
  7. As always, you guys did a great job on the newsletter! The whole thing is very informative and well put together, and all in all was very interesting to read. I certainly look forward to seeing what the next edition brings us as well! :)

Keep up the great work guys!

Posted May 12, 2021
  8. Great new-letter, I'm late making this post however, I skimmed through the news letter a bit and I can already say that it's awesome, can't wait for when I do read it. I really like this one and the reason for that is because my birthday is in this month so I'm a littleeee bias. Overall, awesome newsletter :)

Posted May 12, 2021
  9. cool

Posted May 20, 2021
  10. A bit late, but this is really great work! Keep up with the great work, and I look forward to reading next months letter!

Posted May 21, 2021