• 323 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5486 Players Online
  • 5163 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - May Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, May 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Looking for something to do or maybe even something new to read? Check out this month's edition of the Mineplex Newsletter! Take some time to read through an overview of the pranks from April Fools' Day, a recap of the Cake Wars update, a subteam showcase, and more, or demonstrate your literary and captioning skills with our two contests.

Read the May edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here!

How to Contribute:
    Interview Interest Form
    Caption the Image
    Impact Poetry
    Have any feedback? Share with us here

Posted May 1, 2020
    MickleMC, Sonsuki, Mattc1844 and 43 others like this.
  2. Pogchamp, new newsletter boys

Posted May 1, 2020
    jaszii, Zyta and Jaek like this.
  3. New months newsletter! Can't wait to read this one, I hope its as good as all the other ones or better :)

Posted May 1, 2020
    Zyta and crackle (gone...) like this.
  4. Oh, that would be cool to read!

Posted May 1, 2020
  5. Nice newsletter as always. Keep it up with the nice updates.

Posted May 1, 2020
    Zyta likes this.
  6. Well done to the newsletter team, once AGAIN. Keep it up. Looking forward to reading it ^__^

Posted May 1, 2020
  7. I love reading the newsletter, and this month's issue was no exception! I appreciate all the hard work the NL team put into this issue, and the hard work payed off. I cannot wait for next month's issue!!!! :D

Posted May 1, 2020
  8. Nice, enjoyed reading! Love the format :)

Posted May 1, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  9. Really good newsletter, I enjoyed it!

Posted May 1, 2020
  10. Great NL as always! Those poems are really nice, I'll try to make one for this month. Congrats to all the new staff members as well!

Posted May 1, 2020
  11. Hello!

Another great Newsletter, and on time as well (keep up the streak)! I really enjoyed reading all the new members articles, and enjoyed being in the “Capture the Image” picture, haha. Anyways, can’t wait for next months newsletter!

Posted May 1, 2020
  12. Awesome Newsletter! I really enjoyed this month's edition! I especially loved the April Fool's recap! The interview with TheBlueComet was super interesting, I loved hearing how he got the ideas! Overall, amazing edition, keep up the amazing work!

Posted May 1, 2020
  13. Heyo,
    I'm really loving these great Newsletters, keep it up! :)

Posted May 1, 2020
    Sleick_97, Error3 and BankOfAtlas like this.
  14. Another great read!

Posted May 1, 2020
    Guhracie :) and Truthhs like this.
  15. The news letters are always so well made, I honestly have no doubt about it when I'm going to read it, I personally always enjoy them and thanks to the newsletters team for creating them :)

Posted May 1, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  16. Outstanding newsletter once again! Good job to everyone on the team, and keep up the great work!

Posted May 1, 2020
  17. Awesome newsletter as always! I really enjoyed reading this one, and look forward to more to come. Once again, an outstanding job done by the team!​

Posted May 1, 2020
    Pyu[Cinia] likes this.
  18. Keep up the great work on the Newsletter and I cant wait to read it!

Posted May 1, 2020
    vMythos likes this.
  19. great newsletter :) my favorite part was definitely the recruitment assistance overview, it was great to learn about the RA subteam from the views of some of the newer and older RA members. look forward to next months!!

Posted May 1, 2020
    godaroura likes this.
  20. Great newsletter, as per usual. I enjoyed the Cake Wars update section in particular, as it was very extensive and detailed and shows that the newsletter team is really engaged in giving community members a voice, which is great.

I also think @V3riity 's article was very interesting to read, and I enjoyed it the most. TT is an amazing team, so to provide some insight into the work that we now do on it was something I was impressed by.

Posted May 1, 2020