• 261 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1404 Players Online
  • 1143 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - March Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Mar 18, 2019.

1. I always enjoy reading these newsletters. It nicely summarizes the events that happened on the server, as well as staff promotions/resignations. I'm also looking forward to the monthly Staff Accomplishments updates as well, and keep up the amazing work!

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  2. Hi!

I love the Newsletter! It’s one of the first times I’ve had time to sit and read it all and I absolutely think it’s incredibly good. I love the interactive aspects of it with the google forms. I did a Haiku poem! I also guessed where the picture was taken with, uh, a lot of specificity.

It’s very interesting and I think the Newsletter and Media team should keep it up! :^D

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  3. Amazing as always!!

I always love reading the newsletters - it’s a fun way to catch up on all the exciting fun stuff that’s happened over the month. I enjoy sitting down, grabbing a snack, and just having a look through all of it!!

I wanted to mention as well that I think the Haiku contest is a super fabulous idea!! It’s something simple, yet so entwined with creativity that I’m excited to see what people come up with!

Congrats again to all the beautiful new staff members who were promoted in February, we love everything you’re doing for the community and I can’t wait to see where this takes all of you in the future (:

Can’t wait for next month’s newsletter as always - I’m sure it’ll be just lovely. Another beautiful job done by the newsletter team. We love what you’re doing!!!

Until next time!!

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  4. The Newsletters,
    They give us a lot of info and I am grateful for that!
    Thank you!
    Thanks,
    SmokingIsBad4U

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  5. This was nice to read. Keep up the good work!

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  6. Good work! I wish I could be apart of this team and develop the newsletter!

Posted Mar 23, 2019
    Danese and pzazz like this.
  7. Another fantastic news letter!! :D <3
    Great work to everyone who makes this program possible!!

Posted Mar 28, 2019
  8. Should add: New level 100s of the month. Every month 2-3 players get lvl 100, would be fun to see who hah

Posted Mar 28, 2019
    pzazz, Jkaebub and Danese like this.
  9. I wonder if there will be an Easter Update :eyes:

Posted Apr 10, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  10. :EYES:

Posted Apr 10, 2019
  11. Very nice, it was quite something.

Posted Apr 12, 2019
  12. Is there going to be a April edition?

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  13. An April Edition would probably come out mid-May.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  14. But the March edition came out in March...

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  15. Most definitely yes. Since this edition came out in March 18, the April edition should come out in the next couple days.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  16. @cerns & @AceSJus

To clear up any confusion, there won't be an edition released this month (April 2019) due to some issues that have occurred behind the scenes. We do apologise, but we are working to make it up to you guys in the next edition by making it even longer! x

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    cerns, Jkaebub, AceSJus and 1 other person like this.
  17. They're kind of late most of the game. The newsletter is still fun to read!

Posted Apr 25, 2019
  18. No offense to Snowy, but shouldn't she be announcing this and not you guys?

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  19. Snowy has been on leave for a while, so it's more than likely fine that they're doing it since snowy cannot

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  20. Then it should be a member of SM announcing this, not a person from NL. I appreciate silvos for telling us this, but the announcement that there won't be an NL this month should be made by Nathan or SM so more people can find out that there won't be a newsletter.

Posted Apr 27, 2019