• 2987 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11425 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - March Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Mar 18, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Luck and clovers are drifting through the air as Saint Patrick's Day makes it final stand. The green that seems to be plastered onto everything can almost be tasted. But wait... Is that actually the chance of spring teasing us? Keep an eye out for future April showers as you browse the March newsletter with articles like...

- A review on the Valentine's update
    - A haiku contest
    - Staff milestones
    ...and more!

Read the newsletter here!

How to contribute:

Caption the Image submissions
    Guess the Location submissions

Please congratulate @AGLThree, @Sealiouslyy, and @xUmbreon on joining the Newsletter Program!
    Thank you to @AvroVulcan for everything you did on the Newsletter Program!

Posted Mar 18, 2019
    ItsRishon, Glitz, BREEZLET and 18 others like this.
  2. Hi im 1st

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  3. Loved the Monthly Newsletter as always! I enjoyed the different articles written by the members of the Newsletter team and each one was amazing and they all did a great job with the newsletter for this month. Congratulations to the new members that joined the program, I know all of them so I can't wait to see what they bring to the team! Can't wait for the next one, and have a good day!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  4. Hey there!

First off, I will like to congratulate to 3 new Newsletter members! I also want to give a huge congratulations to one of my best friend and my MA, @xUmbreon on Newsletter too! Now, moving on to this month of newsletter. I am so glad that they have mentioned the staff milestones which is fantastic! Although, I do not have any suggestion that I will like for me to add, and that is a great newsletter for this month.

I cannot wait for the next month of the newsletter coming out soon!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    xUmbreon likes this.
  5. Yes!

I have been waiting for this and I am so excited it's finally here! The Mineplex newsletter is something most members of the community look forward to, and it never disappoints. Congrats to all the new members of the Newsletter team, it's great to see that there are new members of the team. I am definitely going to enter the haiku competition, i'm not very good at poetry, but i'll still give it a go. Overall, this was a great newsletter and I can't wait for the next one!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  6. It’s finally here!

I’ve been waiting for this and it was worth the wait. It looks great and it is very interesting! Good job to everyone in the project, you’re doing such a great job, every month!
    Congratulations to the newest members of the team: @AGLThree, @Sealiouslyy, @xUmbreon. You’re all amazing people and I am sure that you will do your best!

Can’t wait for the next edition!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    AGLThree, Crohnicles and xUmbreon like this.
  7. The newsletter is amazing and all, but can someone explain why it came out in mid March?

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.
  8. I’m super glad to have been given such a wonderful opportunity :) the newsletter was a great read this month. Congrats to everyone else that was accepted! <3

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Crohnicles likes this.
  9. Glad it finally came! Keep up the good work!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  10. I must say, thanks for another great newsletter!

I know everyone works really hard on the making of the newsletter, and rest assured your work is not underappreciated. I hope that I speak for a lot of people when I say that the newsletter is always great and is always getting better!

I really liked seeing who was promoted this month, congratulations to everyone!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Crohnicles likes this.
  11. Huge congrats to @xUmbreon @AGLThree and @Sealiouslyy <3_<3
    Enjoyed this months edition as always, good luck to anyone who decides to enter the competitions!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Crohnicles likes this.
  12. Congrats!!

Another great newsletter, and good luck to anyone who enters the competitions <3_<3

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  13. Heyo!

This was an amazing newsletter! I absolutely craved it, congratulations to all the new promotions! I know a lot of people really put their minds to this years newsletter, and it was just phenomenal. I really hope we keep this going, this really shows a lot about our wonderful Mineplex community.

This new games are so fun to! I tried out the poem, struggled a bit, but that's just me, point is I had fun doing it! :) Really, thank you guys a bunch!

I really hope we continue this, thanks once again! <3

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Crohnicles likes this.
  14. nice

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  15. Another amazing read! I love reading the Newsletter each month, and this month was no exception. I'd also like to congratulate the new members of this wonderful team, I'm sure you'll all be amazing!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Crohnicles likes this.
  16. Huge congrats to @xUmbreon @AGLThree and @Sealiouslyy,

I've seen you two around and you people are amazing people! :D

This months new letter paper is probably my favorite because there was so much detail into it and some great people were accepted this month which is what made this month even better! anyways I think these staff members will be an astonishing addition.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Crohnicles likes this.
  17. Heya!

Another great Newsletter so great job to the Newsletter team! Along with that, congratulations to the new members of the team and I'm sure you'll all do a great job <3 Poetry is something I really enjoy writing so I am excited to see the submissions for the Haiku contest and good luck to everyone who does enter. Also glad to see the introduction of staff milestones to the newsletter and it will be interesting to read them each month and see the staff members that have surpassed a year on the team!

Great job guys :)

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Crohnicles likes this.
  18. Hey!

Loved the newsletter and it's content! It's always fun to read and without it, my mineplex experience would not be the same. Great work by the NL and Media team as always.

~Maple

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  19. Oooooo a new monthly newsletter! I'm excited to dig into the juicy news that the team has prepared for us :)

Good work as always to everyone who contributed to making the NL!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  20. Kollu

Kollu
    x

Great job this was a very awesome way for me to catch up on all the past updates/changes and news happening on the server. Thanks for the amazing Hardwork

Posted Mar 19, 2019