• 348 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4390 Players Online
  • 4042 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - March Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Mar 1, 2021.

1. The community appreciation article is definitely up there in terms of the articles I've most enjoyed writing. I love sending out the form for message submissions and seeing the community's words of kindness steadily pour in until it was time to put them all together. Some of us might be back at school while many are still stuck at home - either way, I can guarantee spirits aren't as high as they were last February yet the community still managed to brighten up someone's day with what they said. I even know people who didn't take part liked reading the messages directed towards others. Writing this was a rewarding experience and one of those moments where you sit back and realise just how nice people can be sometimes.

As always, well done to everyone else on the team for putting this one together. I loved the overall quality of the March Newsletter and I'm looking forward to putting pen to paper (not quite literally) for the April edition!

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  2. if you had read the NL team part you'd understand who i'm quoting

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  3. Great newsletter as always! Can't wait to see what you all will put out next month!

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  4. This was a fun newsletter to read! Great job on another awesome edition (:

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  5. Hey!
    I definitely loved this newsletter! Just look at all those amazing artists! The work is so pretty! I also see my caption for the last image which is lovely! I feel bad for poor Peppa though. Great job newsletter team on bringing yet again a lovely read to the Mineplex Community!

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  6. Great newsletter as always, can't wait for next month's! :)

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  7. LMAO PLEASE THE NOTES I WROTE AT 4AM I can’t-

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    yvuggu and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  8. Nice.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  9. great read! 1 thing though, what is the Interview Interest Form?

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    Kight and Ryan9116 like this.
  10. A form you can fill out so the newsletter team knows they can interview you for an upcoming newsletter.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and Jet Starglaze like this.
  11. Heyo!
    Another fantastic newsletter! I LOVED the art section this month. Keep up the great work everyone!!

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    Serotonin and neosmileyface like this.
  12. Wow Great Newsletter really well designed!

Good job Keep on going!

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  13. I really enjoyed reading this this months edition, it was wonderful as per usual! My favorite section that takes the cake for this months edition is easily the Seasonal Art Showcase section. We have so many talented artist within the community and it's great to see their work getting recognized and showcased in the Mineplex Newsletter! I am very shocked with how good everyone's art submissions look, y'all are so talented! Great work to the Newsletter Team once again and all of the artist who were willing to submit their art for showcase! I look forward to next months edition. c:

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    neosmileyface likes this.
  14. Super well done on the newsletter! I really enjoyed reading through it and looking at all of the different sets of art and topics, and as always, I can't wait to see what the next edition brings us. Keep up the really great work guys! :)

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    neosmileyface likes this.
  15. Great job, I love the newsletter!

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  16. Hey,

Happy to see another fabulous newsletter! Keep up the great work!

~BREEZLET

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  17. I personally thought TeaSpiller's response was much better than mine ;) but other than that, great job as usual.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  18. Great newsletter! You guys never fail to make them great :)

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  19. Another great newsletter! The team always does a great job creating new and interesting topics. I really enjoyed taking a look at the Staff Statistics this time around. Great job everyone! :)

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  20. Yet another awesome newsletter! This was an enjoyable read, great job!

Posted Mar 9, 2021