• 324 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5437 Players Online
  • 5113 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - March Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Mar 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Though Valentine’s Day may have passed, what better way to say goodbye to the month of love than by sitting down and reading the Mineplex Newsletter? In this edition, you can learn more about the seasonal update from this month, read appreciative messages from fellow community members, and more!

Read the March edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How to Contribute:
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
  2. Great newsletter! It was awesome to read and thanks to all the people in the Newsletter team who worked hard to create this. My favorite part of every Newsletter is the staff statistics, always super cool to see a recap of every month :)

- Lucas

Posted Mar 1, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 1, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  3. So excited to have my appreciation message to @jacvb featured in the newsletter. <3_<3

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and jacvb like this.
  4. Awesome newsletter for the month! The community appreciation messages were a joy to read, and I love the screenshot of harrison, S1KH, watty, and idut. Looking forward to many more newsletters in the future :D

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  5. 2nd like after @jacvb!

Amazing newsletter! I am so happy that I appeared in this newsletter, thanking 3 staffs!!

Posted Mar 1, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 1, 2021
    Ryan9116 and PieOrPi like this.
  6. Awesome newsletter for March! I cannot wait for the April newsletter next month! :D

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  7. awesome newsletter as always! great job to the NL team for putting this together.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  8. Reading the newsletters every month is always a treat, and this newsletter was no exception. It was interesting to read about the opinions about the Valentines Day update from some of the most experienced players on the network, and I hope those new ideas are translated over towards future updates as they definitely seem to have a lot of potential. It feels like the newsletter has more interaction with the community with every new edition, so props to the team for doing so good with that!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    oCassi likes this.
  9. Fantastic job once again! These are always a blast to look through each month and each time I look forward to seeing what will be in store for the next one. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this before but I always enjoy looking through the art showcase section just because it is nice to see the variety of art that is created within the community especially with the showcasing of different mediums as well. It was a sweet note around Valentine's day to include some appreciation messages toward the community. Awesome job you guys!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
  10. Lovely newsletter as always, great job NL team!!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
  11. I hope everyone enjoys this month's edition :) Be sure to come back April 1st for the next <3_<3 Next month would be my one year on the team, that's crazy.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Serotonin likes this.
  12. Awesome job as always :D

Posted Mar 1, 2021
  13. Another fabulous Newsletter! ^-^

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  14. So happy to be featured in this newsletter, and another wonderful read from the Newsletter team. Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  15. The newsletter is great, and the artwork is just wonderful. I especially love BadgerInASuit's traditional art, it's simply beautiful and has so many little details that put it together into a landscape. The community appreciation section is what really caught my eye as it shows just a sample of what the Mineplex community is about, kindness.

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  16. Great new edition, it's always nice to see what's happened in the past month and I look forward to the next addition

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  17. Another great newsletter : )
    I enjoyed reading the community appreciation section and the "Caption the Photo" was very funny >:)

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Im_Ken, skarm, WowCaleb and 1 other person like this.
  18. I loved reading this month's newsletter, and I liked hearing what other people from the community had to say about the update. Keep up the good work!

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  19. What a fantastic newsletter once again. I'd just like to thank the newsletter members who contributed their time making this amazing newsletter. I was looking forward to this month, and hope I could be more intrigued by certain things. Keep it up!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  20. Heyo!

Thank you for this months amazing newsletter. some amazing art work!!

Have a wonderful day!
    Kehs <3

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.