• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7586 Players Online
  • 7586 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - March Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Mar 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. There goes the Newsletter team strike again with another fantastic monthly newsletter! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I would like to congratulate to those Newsletter members who gave their hard work on it! Congratulations to the three winners from last "Caption The Image" (CrackleHarvest36, TheScienceSlime, & WowCaleb). Good luck to the next "Caption The Image." One more thing, if you're applying for the Newsletter Team, I wish you the best of luck on getting that position and I hope you make it! :D

Congratulations to Newsletter team for another outstanding monthly article!

Posted Mar 14, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  2. Another fantastic Newsletter! Best of luck to all the applicants applying for the team! I look forward to next month's edition! :)

Posted Mar 14, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  3. Finally getting around to reading this month's issue! Like I always say, it's the best time of the month! And since I'm a little late this month, that means the next one is just sooner! Great edition as always to everybody involved. For some reason, one of my favorite sections will always be the Promotion/Resignation page. It lets us know who we've lost and who we've gained (and I'm a sucker for statistics). I've also always loved the Image Caption section of the Newsletter. It gives the community a chance to show a little creativity and also adds a bit of friendly competition!

Well done, team.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    AtlantaTV and ItsFree like this.
  4. wow! That was a very informative and entertaining newsletter!

Good job team!!

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  5. Let's keep up the streak and make this an OHHH BABY A TRIPLE.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    AtlantaTV likes this.