• 326 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5476 Players Online
  • 5150 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - March Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Mar 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Another awesome and informative edition of the Newsletter, great job to everyone on the team that contributed! My favourite section was the interview with the IT members, it was interesting to get some personal insight into how the team works and what the members would personally like to see changed. I'd love to possibly see more interviews like this in the future centred around different subteams, they're really enjoyable to read!

It's great to see applications opening up once again. I'm probably not going to be applying myself, but best of luck to anyone that decides to, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  2. Hey! Another great newsletter like always. Best of luck to anyone applying for the Newsletter subteam.

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  3. Another great newsletter released very quickly! Loving some of these new changes!

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  4. Great Read! I've applied but idk if I'll be accepted! Best of luck to other aspiring NLT applicants though!

Posted Mar 2, 2020
    isaac™ and BaEconic like this.
  5. Lets see how long the first day of the month streak will be kept up. Nice job on the newsletter :)

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  6. Yay for two months on day 1! I'd just like to thank the entire team for the awesome experience. Y'all are amazing, keep doing what you're doing. This issue was great, as usual, and I can't wait to see future issues. I'd also like to wish the best of luck to all applicants, it's an amazing experience.

Posted Mar 2, 2020
    isaac™ and xGetRekted like this.
  7. Hello!

I really enjoyed reading over this months issue and could not have enjoyed it better. I loved all of the articles especially the IT interviews since it gave all of us a feel to what it is like to be apart of the IT team and what they do as a whole. I also wish everybody who decides to apply for the NL team good luck! It is always great to see players excel in their passions of writing/reading and love the opportunities given for more individuals with the same hobby to apply and excel in the same liking, as others, as a team!

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  8. Just had the chance to read through the whole newsletter and it's amazing once again! Good job to everyone on the team for making yet again an outstanding newsletter. I loved the section about the IT team and giving players insight about that specific team, and I would love to see more of those in future newsletters with other teams. Also good luck to everyone applying for the team!

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  9. Hey,

Nice job all on the newsletter! Reading the staff statistics page is always interesting. It's always cool to see staff members reaching new milestones, and find out the dates on when new staff members first join the team. I'll also definitely be applying to rejoin the newsletter team! It was great fun writing articles, and I hope to do it again now that I'm back and involved in the Mineplex community once more.

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Mar 3, 2020
  10. The newsletters are the highest quality thing this server has

Especially that cover art, looks really nice

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    isaac™, Vocaloiid and usnic like this.
  11. I love the newsletter! I am probably going to apply for NL, too! Keep up the good work on the newsletters!

Posted Mar 4, 2020
  12. Loved it! Wonder if I'll apply for NL... I love to write. :gwen:

Best Regards,
    Isaac

Posted Mar 5, 2020
  13. BEST OF THE BEST! AS ALWAYS!

Keep up the great work! <3

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  14. Another great edition of the newsletter, keep it up!

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  15. This month's newsletter was very good! Enjoyed looking at it a lot :)

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  16. The NL is one of the things I most enjoy with this server nowadays, it's always cool to see people putting good amounts of effort to bring news to the server

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  17. Another great newsletter, I always love to read these! The newsletter team works so hard to get this out to the community every month, and this month’s came out great! Can’t wait for next month’s!

Posted Mar 7, 2020

18. Once again, another nice newsletter provided to us by the NL team!
    Keep up the good work!​

Posted Mar 9, 2020
  19. Another great newsletter, keep it up guys! :)

Posted Mar 10, 2020
  20. Another fantastic newsletter! :D <3

-Dan

Posted Mar 14, 2020